sheetald thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Vindoo and Dina

Whether Dara Singh's son, Vindoo Dara Singh's second marriage (he was earlier married to Tabu's elder sister, Farah) is legal, is under debate. Vindoo's Russian wife, Dina Umarova (he married her in March this year) was apparently not single at the time of their wedding.

Stober's claim

A man named Matthias Stober is claiming that Dina was married to him.

Speaking to HiTLIST from Germany, Stober said, "Dina Umarova and I married on May 14, 2005. How can Dina marry someone else, when she has not separated from me legally and I am still alive and kicking?"

Matthias says Dina came to India in January this year, saying she was going for a photo-shoot. "She never returned after that, and I learnt about her wedding while surfing the Internet."

But Dina said that though she knew Matthias, he was not her husband. "Matthias was my boyfriend, never my husband. I first met him in 2001.

We were in a live-in relationship for about 18 months. We broke off more than a year ago. All my friends and relatives knew about my past with Matthias. Even Vindoo knows about it."

Matthias says that he has proof of his marriage to Dina. "Apart from the official document, which legalised our marriage, I have photographs and a video of our wedding ceremony.

Dina's parents, who are based in Russia, attended the wedding. I think she met Vindoo before we married, when she went to India for work.

But not once did she tell me anything about him. We had a great time after our wedding; everything was so beautiful. Never did I feel that her mind was elsewhere."

Dina Umarova

'Forgotten Matthias' 

Dina said they parted ways because Matthias did not want her to model and travel outside Germany for work. "I have forgotten Matthias. Perhaps he has not. He still calls up my friends and tries to get my number and whereabouts.

He sends me emails; he is searching for me. When I went to Russia to meet my parents, he kept phoning me, as he knows my number in Russia. I had clearly told him via email that I was getting married to Vindoo," she added.

Wedding picture?

What about her photograph, in bridal attire, with Mathias? "That's not my wedding picture. That's taken at a photo-shoot, which I did in the past. Matthias had come there and we posed together for one snap," replied Dina.

Added Matthias's friend, Peter Lauck, "Matthias is not a rich man. Dina married Vindoo, who is richer than Matthias, for money."

Does he love her and want her back? "No, I don't want her back. Though I cannot forget the day I went to Dina's father in Russia, asking for her hand," said Matthias.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destiny007 thumbnail
omg, i can see she married for money, look at her and then look at him 😕
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Destiny007

omg, i can see she married for money, look at her and then look at him 😕

i agree sicko world 😕

pink

Countess thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

This story is TRUE.

Im a personal friend of Matthias, theyre still not divorced yet. Dina left for a "model-job" in india and never came back.

I have dozens of wedding pics!
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
post the pics then countess
Countess thumbnail

Is that allowed? How is it when I post pictures of someone I didnt ask before? Do you know?

Here in germany it can be a problem cause it is prohibit to release pictures of persons who didnt give the permission to...

(If not I can send it to you in a private message)

Edited by Countess - 15 years ago
leeloo8 thumbnail

post removed

Edited by leeloo8 - 14 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
people post pics here all the time of stars they see walking down the street or in a shop. or you can pm if you like. 😊
leeloo8 thumbnail

post removed

Edited by leeloo8 - 14 years ago
Countess thumbnail
I got this message 😕

"
New Members are not allowed to post Links on the forum. You need to have more then 25 Posts. This is to protect the forum from Spammers."

Will try it in a PM.