Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

How are you similar/different from Meghan?

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so lets discuss this .. I know i know that our mood is off because of the mahasancrap (how's the title?πŸ˜†), so lets just cheer up by discussing our similarities and differences with our Mohan and his Mirchi madam, Megha!!

Wondering how I got the idea of this post .. Oh well, I've got an English assignment of an essay of comparing the two protagonists from the novel I'm reading, so from there, the idea of making this post popped up in my mind πŸ˜†

Coming back to the point, share how you can relate to our magical and adorable duo .. We always say that they are realistic, so lets see it now πŸ˜‰

I'm starting at first πŸ˜†

I'm SO damn similar to Mohan .. I'm always messy and careless .. Whenever I do some mistake, I don't get peace until I apologize .. For example, I got upset quite a lot of times at my mom and only after asking sorry from her, I relax 😳 Most important similarity is that I've to tie my shoelaces, at least, 10 times a day 🀣 Plus, whenever my mom says something like I've grown up, will marry one day (like all mom does), I get so annoyed that it shows clearly on my face πŸ˜† But yea I'm different from him in few things .. I'm NOT too helpful like him .. Like if someone doesn't care for me, I really don't give a damn

Similarities with Megha .. Oh well, I've a big ego and pride like her and I take a lot of time to forgive someone! Like her, my family (mom) is my first priority 😳 I like to stay simple like she does, but I hate Sari though πŸ˜† Difference is only one .. I'm not "ideal" like her πŸ˜†

Right now, I can only remember these .. Will share more if anything pops in my mind .. Oh btw all these are 100% true 😳 Trust me!! πŸ˜†

Next turn is yours...Start now!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starasdf thumbnail
Great thread (:.

Mohan:
Similarities: I don't apologize easy and have a hard time accepting my mistakes, takes me a while to apologize like Mohan but will do it eventually. Mohan is sarcastic at times and I love being sarcastic :D. And I am messy as well, I don't like it but too lazy to clean. :P, need someone to clean up after me :P. 
Differences: Not as motivated as him into doing something or haven't found anything like that to do. e.g Mohan proving Amar innocent.

Megha:
Similarities: I have a huuggge ego too :P. So as bad as it sounds don't like to be wrong etc... :P 
Differences: Megha is quite responsible, which is not me. She does not talk back to everyone especially the people in her family eg. Renu unless necesarry, I say it right way even for the smallest things.

@Bidzie I think I have many similarities with you πŸ˜†

Star⭐️
Edited by starasdf - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Haha well, I'm a little irresponsible too, not always though!! I'm sarcastic only with my mom and friends!! About motivation, I'm really not sure.

Oh yeah, we are surely similar. πŸ˜†

By the way, when I realize my mistake, I do apologize eventually but by taking time πŸ˜† We are more similar with Mohan, aren't we? And yeah, I'm DAMN lazy to clean up my room too πŸ˜†
Edited by -Bidzie- - 12 years ago
starasdf thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Haha well, I'm a little irresponsible too, not always though!! I'm sarcastic only with my mom and friends!! About motivation, I'm really not sure.

Oh yeah, we are surely similar. πŸ˜†

By the way, when I realize my mistake, I do apologize eventually but by taking time πŸ˜† We are more similar with Mohan, aren't we? And yeah, I'm DAMN lazy to clean up my room too πŸ˜†

I know right, if I fight with family member or friend takes me a good day or 2 before I say sorry lol :P and you gotta give me something good if someone's gonna make me clean, yu know, gotta be worth it for getting up :PπŸ˜†

And yeahh I noticed that too which I couldn't think of many similarities with Megha. I have some ideals to but not as many and with exceptions as well.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Female leads in Telly are always too ideal. πŸ˜† But thank god that Megha is slightly different from all those crappy super ideal bahus.
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nice topic, and love your title mahasancrap 🀣

When i thought about it, its funny that i have lot of similarities to both Mohan and Megha, and even Guru, and others πŸ˜†

Mohan - I am very careless like him, and sarcastic like him but i also think before i say anything, because sarcasm can get you in trouble, and like to run like when i'm angry (like the time when he ran even if he had the bike). And sometimes messy like him, love candies, chocolates like him. I'm very much like him except he doesn't think much, i think a lot before i do anything.

Megha - I'm also like her in some ways, i like to take pride in myself and stand up for myself, and hate if some one helps me,maybe thats a pride factor too. But i say thank you if someone helps me. And like her its hard for me to forgive someone if someone hurts me in anyway. But Megha is hardworking, which I'm not.

Guru - Just like him i like to sing and dance all day. but i'm am no ones antra atma, i can't even read my own mind πŸ˜† ( ooh, sounds like Mohan, can't read his own mind)

Addu- I can watch cartoons, comedy films and laugh like a child πŸ˜†

Ved - When it comes to decision making i am reasonable like him.

Jiji - I am very optimistic like her and full of life and love hindi movies too.

But i would love love love to be like Nanhi, to be honest i don't think i have any of her good qualities. She is so hard working and so mature. I'm not very hard working.

seelaks thumbnail

Mohan - I also cannot be in peace until i am forgiven for the mistakes i have committed unknowingly. I will feel for it deeply.😭.Even i may cry at times(Though mohan doesnt do this)

Megha- I am perfect in doing jobs that i take up. But i cannot handle too much pressure like her.πŸ˜›

Chavini - Just like she gives Mohan ideas i would help my friends when needed.😊

Tannu's papa - Support family whatever may be the circumstances.πŸ˜ƒ
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely idea dear i love your post.😊

Mohan same like me.but list bohut lambi hogi πŸ˜†

if i do something for others i don't want any credit debit.i try my best to help some one.i love to do help for others.and meri zubaan same to same mohan ke jaise hi meri bhi dushman hein.and like mohan koi bhi hum logo ko bhi emotional black mail kar sakta hein becoz i am emotional fool.mohan ke jaise same mein bhi ghar mein..park mein mall mein har jagah girti rahti huπŸ˜† ek baar to haath bhi toot chuka hein.πŸ˜† jaise mohan ki life mein koi aaye jaaye guru ek jagah koi nahi le sakta.same meri life mein koi bhi aaye jaaye my hubby ki jagah ek hi rahegi.mein badi ho gai hu phir bhi sab kahete hein i am kidπŸ˜† kya kare dil to bchaa hein ji.

Aaadat jo monu se nahi milti.

mujey hasne ki bohut badi bimari heinπŸ˜† and chocolate ice cream jam etc...i don't like sweets. i love spicy food..i love festivals. i love to talk with friends.i love hindi movies...not newsπŸ˜†

Megha!

sorry i am not megha type ideal woman. only one thing common i can do anything for my son.

Addu...my son same like AdduπŸ˜†

Nanhi..again sorry nanhi ki jo age hein mere paas tab utni akal nahi thi..arey mere paas to abhi bhi nahi heinπŸ˜†

monu's mom...if my son not listening to me then i am also become always drama queenπŸ˜†

jiji...arey love story ke bina bhi koi story hoti hein hein  bhalaπŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
arey mera guru to rah gaya.πŸ˜†

guru and me like dance sing ...music...and our fav part time teasing every one.πŸ˜†
and sorry to say guru is worst cookπŸ˜† i am best cook.

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Thanks everyone for your wonderful replies. :-)

Glad to know more about you all. 😳 Well, I don't think that I've any similarity with anyone else other than the leads. Umm hang on... I guess I've some similar aspects with Nanhi and Guru.

Nanhi... Umm like her, I also try to the best of my ability to understand my mom and support her emotionally. With Guru... Oh well, I'm damn possessive for the people I love. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†