Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

romantic song composed for them

bulbul123 IF-Rockerz
bulbul123
bulbul123

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hi guys right well we all know about asmani rang ho and ishq letha hai imthihaan from DMG and they were like massive hits well for this new jodi tht i am totally fida abt well i think the creatives should get composers to compose a totaly romantic track for them tht will stay in our heads forever cause i really wnt this jodi to be big as any other cause DAMN THEY R CUTEEE and gosh yuvrajj ahahhh i am totally olala abt him so like if we request maybe mine and hopefully our wish will come true

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan---Shweta---dazzlerfansujana9ZaYaHolic

dazzlerfan IF-Dazzler
dazzlerfan
dazzlerfan

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
YA U R RIGHT... i wish cv's would come up with a unique romantic tune for them.which will run wild in our headsEmbarrassed coz thse two are just so cute.i really want to see  them overtake some othe showsEvil Smile..
and suvren rocks( especialy shivinBlushingEmbarrassed)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaansujana9ZaYaHolic

RukhluvMaan Goldie
RukhluvMaan
RukhluvMaan

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
i cant wait for their main romantic song...
they reallly cute.
Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
they used some tune in thursday's epi for yuvreen, m so much in love wid it,..it makes me remember the tone of emptiness by rahon rathod!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index