Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

romantic song composed for them

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hi guys right well we all know about asmani rang ho and ishq letha hai imthihaan from DMG and they were like massive hits well for this new jodi tht i am totally fida abt well i think the creatives should get composers to compose a totaly romantic track for them tht will stay in our heads forever cause i really wnt this jodi to be big as any other cause DAMN THEY R CUTEEE and gosh yuvrajj ahahhh i am totally olala abt him so like if we request maybe mine and hopefully our wish will come true

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaan---Shweta---dazzlerfansujana9ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "romantic song composed for them" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dazzlerfan

IF-Dazzler

dazzlerfan

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
YA U R RIGHT... i wish cv's would come up with a unique romantic tune for them.which will run wild in our headsEmbarrassed coz thse two are just so cute.i really want to see  them overtake some othe showsEvil Smile..
and suvren rocks( especialy shivinBlushingEmbarrassed)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RukhluvMaansujana9ZaYaHolic

RukhluvMaan

Goldie

RukhluvMaan

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
i cant wait for their main romantic song...
they reallly cute.

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
they used some tune in thursday's epi for yuvreen, m so much in love wid it,..it makes me remember the tone of emptiness by rahon rathod!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.