Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Star Chemistry

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yessehm

Goldie

yessehm

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Love the chemistry between Sweety and Lucky. When she told him that everyone can have money but few have a good heart, the emotion and expression on both their faces was fantastic. Such good acting by both.

Even Pinky and Jeet's chemistry is very good. The looks they exchange when they are happy, troubled, confused or sad if very well done. Even without words they are able to convey their feelings to us viewers.

Best of all I like Papaji's chemistry with his daughters, son, sons in law, daughter in law and grandchildren. It is absolutely amazing. Such a brilliant actor. Whoever he has to interact with, it comes across as so natural and real.

Well done, Fantastic show. Love it.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bond009rreyajigishadmgroxalwysami_31Hridisns23100prabhBubblyRashaj-Nightingale-Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Star Chemistry" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Same here I also love the chemistry of everyone!!
Love the chemistry between Sweety and Lucky!! They are funny and cute at the same time!!! Both characters make u laugh and want to smile!! Both Shweta and Vivek are good actors they bring the real emotions, feel and expression that is needed!! Love the way they act especially Shweta as Sweety she's just amazing, talented, funny and very beautiful!! Her acting looks so real and natural!! Love her!!!

Jeet and Pinky's chemistry is very good also!!! They can convey and express their emotions without using words!!! The looks they exchange for any type of feeling is really good!! Both Vishal and Rupali are doing very good!!

Papa Ji's chemistry is awesum with everyone!! Weather it is his daughters, daughter-in-law, son, son-in-laws or the grandchildren!! I love the way he expresses himself in every situation!! A great actor!!

One thing is for sure this show is Awesum!! It is so real!!
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dmgroxalwysyessehmashaj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.