Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Does maanvi even have any feelings for virat

Mizchiefmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys do u think mannu has any feelings for virat. iv seen virat caring for her supporting her but her world revloves around her di pls share ur views on how will it be ðŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The thing is both of them don't realize their love for each other and that's the beauty of their love. Manvi does love him, otherwise she wouldn't have got him back with Maya. They both love each other and would do anything to keep their smiles on their face. It takes time for love to develop:) 
This content was originally posted by: Mizchiefmaker

Hi guys do u think mannu has any feelings for virat. iv seen virat caring for her supporting her but her world revloves around her di pls share ur views on how will it be ðŸ˜Š

I think you have missed,that Maanvi supports Virat and cares for him as well.😛Even Virat loves someone else.😆
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Umm I dont think she has anything as such yet..I mean,yes he is special to her but IMO for her love means her di only... and then her own family..She had only her family on her mind when she came to know about her cancer.so She is too innocent and naive that way.
Plus now she has not got time to realise it..and we cant expect it either cos she has her hands full..she has a dreadful disease to deal with..
But now,it is high time for Viraat to realise it..Then probably his constant support to her during the treatment and Maya's exit might bring them closer :)
Mizchiefmaker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for replying always post andhardly get comments url made my night thanx 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manvi's love for her Di is a standalone emotion which cannot be compared to her love for others. She is fully capable of loving and falling in love! Just because her sister holds that special place, it doesn't mean she can't fall in love with Virat. I think somewhere she does already have feelings for him which will develop over time.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So far, I don't think Manvi loves Virat. Yes she cares about him as a friend. Yes Manvi helped him get back with Maya but she only did it because she always helps everyone and she wants to see everyone happy, she puts everyone else above herself so she treats Virat no different. Jeevika was right when she said that Manvi behaves with Virat the same way she behaves with everyone else, she is just really friendly and outgoing.

I do think that Virat loves Manvi but has no realized it yet. His constant concern for her and support for her truly seems like love. He is always searching for her, wants to hang out with her, follows her and always calls her. Manvi never calls him unless she needs him to do something for her sister.
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She cares for him a lot and she supports him.😊
luvmannu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
according to me... as of now maanvi is not in love with Virat but cares for him and considers him as her buddy😊 For her, the world revolves around her di only... even when she found out about her illness... she only thought about Jeevika no one else... later after sometime she thought about her family...
Even after she falls in love with Virat it will always be Jeevika first then only Virat😳

Viren/Virat have to get used to this fact with these two behnas😳

cutyvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as of now both consider themselves just friends buh they do hav hidden feelings which has to be florished as soon as possible