Devon ke Dev Mahadev

He wants her to forget & she cant live without ...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
He wants her to forget & she cant live without ..."HIM"..SHIV..aka MAHADEV...!! .aww..what a beautiful yet tragic & intense love is this..Cry.Day Dreaming..at one hand we have Sati who is struggling to breath & live with teh idea that she is not marrying him ..her very LIFE...Her SHIV..& on the other hand we see a Mahadev..who is struggling to push her away from him..with only intention of defying the dark future what he is seeing..!!Awww..and in the bargain he is no less in any which way to Sati in getting tortured..Because we have already heard him say in his divine voice..that Chot usse lagti hai toh Peeda mujeh hoti hai.HeartCry.!! But still... it was a very sweet friendship we saw today.Embarrassed.!!He was more calm today..as he knew that he is pushing Sati too much with his ..naughty comments..So immediately he changes his behaviour..he becomes a philosopher a therapist , as one of our sweet friends Anastasia said in her post this morning., he is soothing her to break free from her obsession ..called MAHADEV..but if only mahadev knew..that ...the deep rooted LOVE & OBSESSION what Sati is infected..is something which ..Maa shakti herself cant get away with..they are a part of one Body & one soul...!! 
Its actually Mahadev's obsession too that is blinding himLOL..to defy sati's predicted premature  death with a mishap...so wanting her to have  a different life with someone else..& thus  try to avoid ...Cryaw..such is the depth ..of love here between mahadev & Sati,...both are maniacs..in love for each other... like all of us here for THEM..Day Dreaming

Awww..the way he for few secs..saw her closing her eyes..& trying hard to think of something else..but haunted with those Priceless touchy..moments she shared with HIM.Day Dreaming.&Heart he was able to see what she was seeing..aw..for 5 sec..he was distarcted in HER beauty & her innocent LOVE for HIm..awww..& the way he said..SHIV...you are again thinking of SHIV...in a expression which said...Still you want to think of ME why ..My beloved WHY...!! Hugawww..Day Dreaming

I felt like Mahadev said...these words in mind ...for Sati...

mai to yek khwaab hoo, is khwaab se tu pyaar naa karCry

pyaar ho jaaye to fir pyaar kaa izhaar naa karHugCry

ye hawaayen kabhee, chupachaap chalee jaayengee
laut ke fir kabhee gulashan mein naheen aayengee
apane haathon mein hawaaon ko giraftaar n karCry

tere dil mein hai, mohabbat ke bhadakate shole
apane seene mein chhupaa le ye, dhadakate shole
is tarah pyaar ko rusawaa sar-ye-baazaar naa karCry

shaakh se toot ke goonche bhee kahee khilate hai
raat aaur din bhee jamaane mein kahee milate hai
bhool jaa, jaane de takadeer se, takaraar naa karCry

And the sweetest friendship moment was..when Mahadev aka Jataa says..come on now lets both try together again..& she cutely nods like a nursery Kid..awww..my heart went out for them..HugAnd he starts sculpting & just gives her a look behind & she tries even harder to look for some other face..but is again haunted with those ever lasting memeories of HER & HIM..Day DreamingThat is it..she says..I am not doing anything of this..I just want toget married..after which her promise would be complete to her Dad & after which even if she dies..she will die in peace..she feels..aww..So tragic it is But Truth..because...it happens that when you love someone...so deeply you would rather die than let other person touch you..leave alone live with..so it was very much understandable in SATI's POV..and Mahadev like any an hasnt understood the depth.of a womans feelings..he feels he is securing her..by marrying her off to someone else..infact he will loose her earlier than that if he does it..& I dont knwo when will he realise that...OuchCry..And this song is from Sati to her Mahadev...I felt this was exactly what she felt tonight..!!

main to tum sang nain milaa ke haar gayee sajanaaCry

kyon jhoote se pareet lagaayee
kyon chhaliye ko meet banaayaa
kyon aandhee mein dip jalaayaa
main to tum sang ...Cry

sapanon mein jo baag lagaaye
nind khulee to wiraane the
hum bhee kitane diwaane the
main to tum sang ...

naa miltee ye bairan aakhiyaan
chain naa jaataa, dil bhee naa rotaa
kaash kisee se pyaar naa hotaa
main to tum sang ...

And before I end..I must say I am so loving the way the PD (DKDM team)  is using real animals so cutely blended in the story Hug..specially the other day Elephant savari for Dkash & now Nagdevta ..cho cute..They add to the beauty of the show..& brings that real essence to it..Clap..StarMohit & Anandi both held it in real..cuddos to them..!! must be a trained one but still ..Clap

wohaaa..I loveee the way Jataa aka Shiv says..I want to go out & find the stone now & sati has to accompany meEmbarrassed ..all alone..!!!awwwDay Dreaming..so naughty..BlushingDay Dreaming.but whats the use..he wants to push her away as much as possible..GOSH..if only I was there to push them into each other's arms...Blushing ..there..TongueLOL

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 22 March 2012 at 6:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pooji2012NST1983-Nehaaa-mnx12-Chinky-.Reshama.shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "He wants her to forget & she cant live without ..." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for ur post dearLOL.. u know that  felt so bad fo satiOuch Broken Heartshe didnt know what to do in her head and mind its only shivji for herHeart. Poor thingBroken Heart. Once again Jataa entertained me agianClap. Jataa was so naughtyBlushing he broke the idol and said to daksh, sati has to come with me alone.Day Dreaming. i was like olalalalalaalla. hay hay mr machismoDay DreamingBlushing.. i really liked it.Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

Thanks for ur post dearLOL.. u know that  felt so bad fo satiOuch Broken Heartshe didnt know what to do in her head and mind its only shivji for herHeart. Poor thingBroken Heart. Once again Jataa entertained me agianClap. Jataa was so naughtyBlushing he broke the idol and said to daksh, sati has to come with me alone.Day Dreaming. i was like olalalalalaalla. hay hay mr machismoDay DreamingBlushing.. i really liked it.Dancing

Thank you so much Reshu..HugYou are so right..Shivji aka Jataa is using all his mishivious ness only to get her out of dipression & infact nothing is helping becaues he himself is the biggest solution for this..I hope HE REALIZES TOOHugHeart

-Nehaaa-.Reshama.

-Chinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Chinky-

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
loved your post hema di Hug
Jata was too naughty yet adorable Embarrassed
Aww what a cute couple in the making Heart Day Dreaming

Edited by -Chinky- - 22 March 2012 at 8:26pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Again another dhamakeydaar post Hema...Clap

I was totally in Aww with the scene where Sati is cross questioned again from Jataa, Mahadev's amazing avataar where he asks Sati to close her eyes and think abt Satabeesh..And we know Sati uskay rom rom may sirf Mahadev basthey hai and he alsoknew that he is antar yaami yet he is trying to get himself out of her soul, but its impossibl for her and she was more annoyed that she will marry Satbeesh the way he is no need to make his sculpture..

This shows that the power of Mahadev is so strong on her she cannot deviate forcing herself to see anyone else also Embarrassed

Now he wants her to be outside the Daksh empire or mahal and khulee hawa mai she might think about Satbeesh, and only him...
Magar too bad Mahadev she cannot do that and she will only think of u!Embarrassed
Sati tho hameesha Shiv ki ardnareshwar hai , So in teh mahal or outside in the nature her mind will wander only towards you, so jaata jee apka priyaas asafal hoga...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

NST1983

NST1983

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Nice post, Hema! 
But I don't understand where does the idea, that Shiv wants Sati to forget him, comes from?
He's making quite the opposite. And I think that his words that Sati can't differentiete between bad and good are about her decision to cross Mahadev out of her life.
Sati as Shakti cannot marry anyone else and I don't think that Shiv can  risk here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
beautiful post hema ji as alwaz...:SmileThumbs Up
even m not getting it...he has cum here to heal SATI ji n get her back to her normal self na...Ermm
n he knows dat she is adi SHAKTI...n she simply can't get married to any one else except MAHADEV himself...den why in midst of all these..he is still trying to push SATI ji from himself???.OuchUnhappy
the more i think bout it...d more it confuses me...Unhappynewaz i won't strain ma chota sa brain much...Wink
but luved how he said..."usse fir se swapna dekhna hoga...nayi ashaayein liye fir se jeena hoga..."EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
the track is indeed getting interesting now...eagerly waiting for saturday to cum...n i hate fridays now...grrr..Angry

Edited by rythmdivine - 23 March 2012 at 1:35am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Again another dhamakeydaar post Hema...Clap

I was totally in Aww with the scene where Sati is cross questioned again from Jataa, Mahadev's amazing avataar where he asks Sati to close her eyes and think abt Satabeesh..And we know Sati uskay rom rom may sirf Mahadev basthey hai and he alsoknew that he is antar yaami yet he is trying to get himself out of her soul, but its impossibl for her and she was more annoyed that she will marry Satbeesh the way he is no need to make his sculpture..

This shows that the power of Mahadev is so strong on her she cannot deviate forcing herself to see anyone else also Embarrassed

Now he wants her to be outside the Daksh empire or mahal and khulee hawa mai she might think about Satbeesh, and only him...
Magar too bad Mahadev she cannot do that and she will only think of u!Embarrassed
Sati tho hameesha Shiv ki ardnareshwar hai , So in teh mahal or outside in the nature her mind will wander only towards you, so jaata jee apka priyaas asafal hoga...Embarrassed

aWW,,You have expkained it so beautifully too shanthiHug..thank you sooo muchEmbarrassed..YUP now we are in for some Khuli hawamein flirting & romance..hopefully..God Knows.what will shak emahadev's insecurity of loosing her & decide to express his love & marry her..aww..He came to console her from pain..but again he is pushing  her towards it without his knowledgeOuch..Vishnuji,,kuch keejiye jaldi..LOLEvil Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.