alishah_281 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think that this serial is really getting back on track now!😊
I love how the cancer is still being hidden but now that Maanvi is hiding it, it's not boring like it was getting with Beeji and the reason that Maanvi is hiding the cancer is very clear and in each and every scene, the feeling can be clearly seen. 
And hats off to Nia, another amazing episode!
What do you guys think, this serial is now getting back on track??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sassi1 thumbnail
Yes
Just one thing is lacking and that is virman lovestory
Can't wait any longer, I'm tired
kkekaishi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked how maanvi blackmailed beeji in hiding her illness from jeevika.

Nia rocks in every performance.
Originally posted by: Sassi1

Yes
Just one thing is lacking and that is virman lovestory
Can't wait any longer, I'm tired

EHMMBH-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you. The serial is finally getting back on track. I know people are missing the Virika and Virman scenes but the base of the serial is Jeeman's relation.. that is what the story is about and they have worked on that. Specially yesterday and todays episode, they have been showing a lot of Jeeman, which is great. Plus the drag is going to come to an end pretty soon as Jeevika will know about Manvi's cancer by next week. So I finally feel that the show is going to get its old magic back. I guess CVs have taken our comments into consideration. Hoping for Virika and Virman scenes too now. Hope to see the old EHMMBH magic soon. ðŸ˜Š
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed we all can see tht ehmmbh is back on track frm the last 2 days... The serial stood to its name ek haazaron mein meri behna hai as the jeeman scenes were so emotional, heart wrenching and cute
The best dialogue nia delivered was to jeevika/krystle
Mujhe har pal apki yaad ayegi jis pal nahi ayegi woh pal mera akhiri pal hoga...
Nia rocks...
Glad the drama is on track we all could totally understand why maanvi isnt telling jeevika after all they cant see each other in pain and maanvi her purana default of nt seeing anyone in pain especially if its her di her heart will be shattered...
Nia is truly the best and dont worry virmanians virman track is starting really quick according to the spoiler i cant wait til virman's love kicks in!!!!
Amazing post hope it opens many peoples eyes and they look at the positive side of maanvi hiding her cancer truth not only the negative side