Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
[there is nothing likve proviking.. Mandira had no idea what type of person is Sameer... she had no clue of his Pycho nature..

Plus she is young and smart the way she handled pappu.. but reg sameer she was clueless

Sameer has to be punished...There should be no reason provided for this act...felt very bad...
misty85 thumbnail
@adinats: sometimes oversmartness is deadly... same is with mandira...
-Sachin- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think everyone is well aware of Mandira's character very well. She was shown a girl who lives only for her. This is what in today's episode I have seen when Indira made the same remark.

In past also she herself made into same situation when she ran away with Manoj Chaddha to Macau. Where in hotel room chadda very cleverly mixed some white powder in Mandir's drink & want her to drink. 

So she was very much aware of such facts that provoking a man can result into such situation. 
Originally posted by: -Sachin-

Agree that no girl will invite.
Well under Law this needs to be justify. Under what circumstances a person has made the crime.
But here it was Mandira herself knowing Sameer attitude ... provoked too much & challenged Sameer... .Mandira already blackmailing her by those fake pics in her mobile.

So she was also on fault. This is what CVs wanted to show.

So u meant,that Sameer didn't have any other option to keep Mandira's mouth shut,other than raping her?? Really?????
-Sachin- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

So u meant,that Sameer didn't have any other option to keep Mandira's mouth shut,other than raping her?? Really?????

This is what shown in Yesterday & Today's Episode. She challenged Sameer by her closing remarks.

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#009966">I think everyone is well aware of Mandira's character very well. She was shown a girl who lives only for her. This is what in today's episode I have seen when Indira made the same remark.</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#009966">In past also she herself made into same situation when she ran away with Manoj Chaddha to Macau. Where in hotel room chadda very cleverly mixed some white powder in Mandir's drink & want her to drink. </font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3" color="#009966">So she was very much aware of such facts that provoking a man can result into such situation. </font>

Not provoking 'a man',it should be actually provoking 'a sick *****rd' like Sameer,can result into such situation.Mandira's fault was that she didn't know Sameer was a low-level creature,much lower than her capability of thinking.That's why she is suffering right now.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree that no girl will invite. 
Well under Law this needs to be justify. Under what circumstances a person has made the crime. 
But here it was Mandira herself knowing Sameer attitude ... provoked too much & challenged Sameer... .Mandira already blackmailing her by those fake pics in her mobile. 

So she was also on fault. This is what CVs wanted to show.

@bold
no.not justification is needed under law.

rape huwa hai yaa nahi only matters.

i raped her because she provoked me dose not hold any water in the eyes of law.

punishment dose not decline even if victim is provoked the rapist.

law is very clear.

rape is offense--it is going to be punished irrespective of circumstances.
Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

@bold
no.not justification is needed under law.

rape huwa hai yaa nahi only matters.

i raped her because she provoked me dose not hold any water in the eyes of law.

punishment dose not decline even if victim is provoked the rapist.

law is very clear.

rape is offense--it is going to be punished irrespective of circumstances.

I agree... Mandira may be at fault... & sameer might try to put provocation point but it is very important to establish that rape has happened... that is enough to put somebody behind bars...
-Sachin- thumbnail
Law always need justification.It clearly states what was the objective behind the crime. 
Here in case of Rape--- He will be charged under Section 375 of IPC.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

I agree... Mandira may be at fault... & sameer might try to put provocation point but it is very important to establish that rape has happened... that is enough to put somebody behind bars...

his line of defense is court should be--i am not raped her.

and if he says--i raped her because she provoked me then it result in immediate punishment.no more arguments going to be left.