Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update-22/03/12-Sati ke Hriday Main ShivJ (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Beautifl update Shruthi..specially loved the way Nandi..said..to nagdevta to tell his tribe to not to disturb Mahadev & Sati when they are together anytime..he says he has to have some privacy too na..awww cho chweet..nandi is simply the best..!!And the way he got sad..with Sati not able to get awy from hsi thoughts..was really heart wrenching..CryGosh what love is this yaar.too much..Day DreamingHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-Anjalg

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
Anjalg IF-Dazzler
Anjalg
Anjalg

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shruti Smile

The entire snake scene was my favorite part today...loved the way Nandi was having a conversation with himself outside and the moment he saw the snake, there was such a nice transition in his expressions...a second ago he was worried and tense about the way Mahadev was behaving with Sati and the minute he saw the snake, it was like he was speaking to a child...that scene left me amazed...such a beautiful conversation between Nandi and the snake...

Mahadev's expression when he saw the snake in Nandi's grasp left me breathless! It was such a little nuance but it was portrayed so beautifully. Outside, Nandi called the snake Mahadev's "chaheetay" and when Mahadev looked at that snake and took it into his own hands there was such tenderness in his eyes and smile...it just proved that the snake indeed was Mahadev's favorite...it was like he was gazing lovingly at his own child...STUNNING!!Embarrassed

This show is par excellence and the actors and beyond amazing! That was an actual snake and yet both actors (Nandi and MR) were handling it so comfortably...CLAP CLAP CLAP!! I just cannot get over both Nandi's and Mahadev's expressions in that scene...Clap.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikNST1983-Nehaaa-

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Agree with you, anjalg!  Both actors handles nagdevta as if they were doing this every day - even the way Shivji smiles so lovingly at he snake was so well done!

This is first epi in whole series for me where i could little bit see Prasuti's pov.  I would really be worried to send my daughter off with a stranger alone without ieven knew him at all.

Also, Satbhish turns out to be very decent person.  His dad deserves to be next inline for goathead, should a second one ever appear for the taking.  

Thank you so much for beautiful WU - i always love to read it even i have seen the epi first.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-Anjalg

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Shruti for this lovely update.Smile

Go to top