Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

OMG..What An Episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Neha managed to get the Recording from the security officer but at that time some one turned off main switch ...The guard went to check what happened and he got killed...Some one took the video and deleted the files when Neha went out of the room to check what happened..

Neha goes out of the hotel and Kabir follows her..At some place later he sees Neha..

shocking precap : Kabir calls some one and orders them to make him call Neha...

Neha's phone rings and Rishi speaks from other side...

Rishi is tied up and woundedShocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG..What An Episode" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_fan

Neha managed to get the Recording from the security officer but at that time some one turned off main switch ...The guard went to check what happened and he got killed...Some one took the video and deleted the files when Neha went out of the room to check what happened..

Neha goes out of the hotel and Kabir follows her..At some place later he sees Neha..

shocking precap : Kabir calls some one and orders them to make him call Neha...

Neha's phone rings and Rishi speaks from other side...

Rishi is tied up and woundedShocked

hi gaurav iam smitha i started to watch this soap
any way yaar i like kabir his eyes and mannerism even he is negative shadedWinkWinkWinkWink
sop now from precape its proved that kabir know where is rishi...aakhir kissa kya hai yaar r rishi and kabir mile huye hain and then kabir starts to fall for neha in the feauture many answer neded qutesions

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Fab episode today! Neha s not hallucinating. Rishi and kabir are in it together. I think it was rishi who killed the guard

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@ favjassi : Hi Smitha,My Name Is Tanya & Not Gaurav...I Like Rishi More..Chocolate Boy

@Vibz : I Think Rishi Is Not Part Of All This..I Think Rishi Was Kept Somewhere in The Bathroom and when Neha went out for proof..Kabir's men took Rishi somewhere
Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uc22

BlrBabe

Goldie

BlrBabe

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
who was the guy burning the photos was tht a new character or it someone already introduced i cd't recognize  him .. i some how thght it was the lawyer guy frm ep 1 ... can anyone tell

Suneel_kumar

IF-Dazzler

Suneel_kumar

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlrBabe

who was the guy burning the photos was tht a new character or it someone already introduced i cd't recognize  him .. i some how thght it was the lawyer guy frm ep 1 ... can anyone tell
he was the person who was wearing sunglasses and red sweater

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.