Virika in front of the family

virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loving jeevika.EHMMBH is not like the typical hindi shows in which the patnis r shy to even hold their husband's hand alone.They cant even have a proper convo without shying n holding hand in front on the whole family is a very big deal fro them.Jeevika is different like the bahus r nowadays.SHe doesnt shy away when viren romances wid her.Even in front of the whole family they r very comfortable to hug each other n dance.Very unlike hindi serials.But i m liking this new development.Virika comfortability in front of the family can be seen in the holi segment,virat-maya re-union party and even today wen manvi was leaving,virika hugged in front of the family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good analysis!!!!!!!!!!!
agree to each and every point!!!!!
innocentmanvi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thought that too when they hugged each other but this is the main focus "rishta wohi soch nai" mean the pregnancy track and now the hug they show all the comfort with family
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thats what i felt and even mentioned it to my sisters , especially the holi dance, cos when I watched YRKKH ... in there akshara kept saying to naitik some one might come etc etc , yet in EHMMBH they dance quite openly... I think that SP is becoming quite realisitic ( i felt a bit awkward at first 'cos Ive never seen these things happen in Indian TV Shows) but I guess no more of the Ekta style anymore :D

P.S No bashing intended :)