Ruk Jaana Nahin

Written update 22th mar 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

topfan

topfan

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
...Episode starts with Indu at V.c room getting angry at janardhan for complaining about him to V.c...He even convince V.c sir that all janardhan alligation are useless and sanchi said yes to him because she too love him.. HE even tells them that they two are getting married soon...

...At sanchi"s house Shobha is showing photos of boys to veena for sanchi marriage when roop ask why she is doing this she tells because she don't want sanchi to become his daughter-in-law...

...THere Indu is punishing janardhan for complaining about him to V.c..
...YOgi calls and tells indu that he had found best pandit of the town...When pandit is not able to find the marriage date indu scares him that he have to and pandit tells them 2 april date for nmarriage...but he also tells that marriage should be at 11 otherwise it will be useless..

...Sanchi gets angry with veena for telling about her marriage to shobha...She evens says that how will be she able to study like this and she should be looking for a groom for her after exam...

...Indu is discussing with his friend that he has very less time and about his decision of marriage should be a secret..and no one should know not even sanchi...Indu evens tells abimanyu that if someone comes to know about this he wll cut his hand...

...Sanchi is studying..When her father comes veena tells him about that shobha has found someone boys for sanchi...Sanchi's father gets sad seeing his house..
...Sanchi gets distracted thinking about indu misbehaving and madness and starts crying thinking this..BUt atlast she decided that she will definately do something about indu...Ouch

Precap:-Showed abhimanyu has bring a pandit at sanchi house and pandit is teeling veena that At the 2 april something bad will happen with sanchi...Veena gets scared listening to this...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123parbhudayalivanta29hundalsuki11tj_blackpeacheFaayeycharu_81luv_kriya_mahi_l0veysallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update 22th mar 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suki11

suki11

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
@topfan thanks for the great update!

P.S can someone please translate exactly what the pandit was saying to Indu about his and Sanchi's marriage before Indu threatened him? Was he saying it was impossible for them to ever marry?! I don't want them to get married now, but one day I want them together! This is twice now cv's have hinted at there never being anything between Sanchi and Indu, so they must mean it.
As a Insa fan I feel like cursing them!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay DeolpeacheFaayey

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
@ topfan - Thanks! You are so prompt! 
@suki11-- ** shiver ** I have that at the back of mind as well!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay DeolpeacheFaayey

peache

peache

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
...Thanks for update ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faayey

hundal

hundal

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

@topfan thanks for the great update!

P.S can someone please translate exactly what the pandit was saying to Indu about his and Sanchi's marriage before Indu threatened him? Was he saying it was impossible for them to ever marry?! I don't want them to get married now, but one day I want them together! This is twice now cv's have hinted at there never being anything between Sanchi and Indu, so they must mean it.
As a Insa fan I feel like cursing them!

Are you referring to a few episodes ago? If so, the pundit said that SHE can never get married. I wouldn't pay too much heed to it though because in today's episode I think a pundit said that they can get married...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

tj_black

tj_black

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
thanku..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.