Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

   

Bride :Sati,Groom:?

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 3379

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
hey Friend what happens if sati imagine Jata itself ..ROFL...
He 's too steaming nah...

What happens if she really visualize Jata ...Shocked when she asked to close her eyes .

U can share ur Masti hereWink LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-mnx12patakha-guddi

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Joined: 10 July 2011
Posts: 13586

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
that would be nice... mabye jataa is gonna ask sati's hand thats also possible. poor thing doenstn know that jataa is shivji...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983mnx12vanadhi

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 3379

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

that would be nice... mabye jataa is gonna ask sati's hand thats also possible. poor thing doenstn know that jataa is shivji...LOL

if it really happens we all have great party time...Party...LOL

thats so funny shivji is always wordless 

but jata is super annoyer for sati ...with ...24 hrs free service...ROFL.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-mnx12.Reshama.

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 7624

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
finally my like button worked LOL
k so u say if Sati imagines jata then wht? Wink
hmm..yeah u know Jata is a better option...he is flamboyant...flirty... mischievous Day Dreaming unlike Mahadev who is a lil reserved typeEmbarrassed (no offence plz Jata is mahadev only but I like this avatar of shivji Embarrassed) so even she imaignes Jata I will have no prob with it...I am luving Jata day by day Day Dreaming...he is sooo hawt!!!!! Blushing
nice post Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983mnx12vanadhi.Reshama.

NST1983 Senior Member
NST1983
NST1983

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 210

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Jataa is hot but she is so overwhelmed with Shiv that she isn't able to see that he's in front of her

I'm completely thrilled about murti and now cannot imagine anything predictable...
If it's Shiv so how the situation would be ruled out.
If it's Satbish - how it could be whe Sati cannot imagine him. And if he is cured, how's marriage is going to be ruined.
I only believe that's Mahadev's in control, and hope he has taken Brahma and Visnu words, that Sati cannot stand any other husband except him, seriously

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhi.Reshama.

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 3379

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --asmita--

finally my like button worked LOL
k so u say if Sati imagines jata then wht? Wink
hmm..yeah u know Jata is a better option...he is flamboyant...flirty... mischievous Day Dreaming unlike Mahadev who is a lil reserved typeEmbarrassed (no offence plz Jata is mahadev only but I like this avatar of shivji Embarrassed) so even she imaignes Jata I will have no prob with it...I am luving Jata day by day Day Dreaming...he is sooo hawt!!!!! Blushing
nice post Clap

ya yaar ...me too dancing then mahadev soap will be in full time Dancingvasant utsav mood ...
we pray to sati mata plz ...plz ...mother visualize Jata...ROFL...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983.Reshama.

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 16366

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Only Shivji' image will come in Sati's mind. If jata makes that image as a muri. he can't add Shivji's face on Shatabhish. The final result of the murti is a big suspenseBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhi.Reshama.deboleena.manna

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 3379

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NST1983

Jataa is hot but she is so overwhelmed with Shiv that she isn't able to see that he's in front of her

I'm completely thrilled about murti and now cannot imagine anything predictable...
If it's Shiv so how the situation would be ruled out.
If it's Satbish - how it could be whe Sati cannot imagine him. And if he is cured, how's marriage is going to be ruined.
I only believe that's Mahadev's in control, and hope he has taken Brahma and Visnu words, that Sati cannot stand any other husband except him, seriously

 Ya its unpredictable. Its raising my BP thats why i made this post to cool down all desperate hearts like asLOL

Sati for sure visualize Mahadev ...even she cant even find or recognize him in another form so fully fixed on that attire Cold , Firm ,Waxbody ...of Shivji...
so lets hope...LOL..LOLLOL...where Jata is a heart Throb like Krishna...
Nobody can stop him...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983.Reshama.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index