patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
hello forum waalos Hug
allz well? Tongue
I have seen yesterdays epi for nth time but my heart says "ONCE MORE" LOL
k so in this occasion wanna write and OS Tongue
As we have read the spoilers and there it was said that when Jata asks sati to imagine shatabish she imagines Shiv Day Dreaming...so am modifying it a little Embarrassed

Sati sat on one of the stones while Jata was preparing to make the Statue.,her presence was merely being felt as she was sitting still without saying a word.Sati was remembering all those days when she had met shiv and also the way he would sent her back with disappointment and sadness."Sati close your eyes",Jata's musical tone broke her reverie and she looked up with surprise.Jata was standing near her and was smiling at her.She stood up and said in fretful voice,"What?".Jata said in quizzical tone,"Questioning people is your hobby I think,I said you to close your eyes,it seemed as if you were thinking about someone", he paused a little and then said in a playful tone,"Was it Shiv?",Sati became furious and retorted,"How dare you ask such question and why swill I close my eyes?",Jata chuckled and said,"Devi again you are asking question instead of answering.Okay let it be now close your eyes and think a beutiful face of your to-be-husband",he paused a little and  said,"Shatabish".
Sati became thoughtful while Jata kept looking at her mischieviously.Then she said in the same angry tone,"Okay fine".She slowly closed her eyes and Jata's smile slowly faded.He thought that the eyes that used to search for shiv was now refusing to even look at him,the lips that used curve into a smile seeing him was now serious,Jata thought that shiv yearns to be with her,to make her understand why she should go away from him but alas this was making her retreat into a world of sorrow and pain.
Sati had closed her eyes but the picture that came in her mind was not of shatabish but of Shiv,all those memories came like gushing water into her mind and finally she saw the image of Ardhanarishwar.Jata was smiling again as he knew what statue he was going to make.He started making the statue,but before he could complete the female part of the statue sati's eyes snapped open.She looked bewildered,her eyes travelled from Jata to the statue and back again at him.Jata was about to say something when sati cried,"This si not right,you shouldn't have made this ",her eyes were full of fear ,Jata came near her and said,"So I was right you haven't forgotten Shiv.",Sati glared at him,tears rolling down her cheeks,"Why din't you tell me?why did you make it?",she sounded dreadful,Jata was quite,Sati said,"If my father comes to know about this he will be very hurt,this is not right.",and before Jata could say any furthur,she turned on her heels and ran from there,Jata cried,"Sati stop! Sati...",but the sound of her anklets had already faded away and Jata stood grimly beside the unfinished statue...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do tell me How it was
will wait for you feed back Smile

Edited by --asmita-- - 22 March 2012 at 3:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsSanyomgpooji2012NST1983-Nehaaa-_SK_vanadhicoolfizzyTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:The Unfinished statue" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
wooowww.
It is sooo nice yaar i wish that the same happens... bt i don't want Sati to leave Jataa like this...

U noe wat the best part was???? it was this:
.She slowly closed her eyes and Jata's smile slowly faded.He thought that the eyes that used to search for shiv was now refusing to even look at him,the lips that used curve into a smile seeing him was now serious,Jata thought that shiv yearns to be with her,to make her understand why she should go away from him but alas this was making her retreat into a world of sorrow and pain.

And even this:
"This si not right,you shouldn't have made this ",her eyes were full of fear ,Jata came near her and said,"So I was right you haven't forgotten Shiv.",Sati glared at him,tears rolling down her cheeks,"Why din't you tell me?why did make it?",she sounded dreadful,Jata was quite,ati said,"If my father comes to know about this he will be very hurt,this is not right.",and before Jata could say any furthur,she turned on her heels and ran from there,Jata cried,"Sati stop! Sati...",but the sound of her anklets had already faded away

plzzz
keep writing this was just soo good...
u nnoe i was deeply mesmerized only by reading it... but wat if it happens... i will surely start crying to to there immense luv 4 each other...
gr8 job...
luved it...

thanx alooot 4 sharing...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhipatakha-guddiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
So sad About ...Daksh ...ROFL

what ever he can do he cant erase shiv from sati's heart...

he always think that "see putri what are all iam doing for u" lekin  kya faida hai prajapati...ur efforts are in vein 

ur ss is fantastic easily portrayed what exactly going on ...
in all our minds ...Thumbs upThumbs Upasmi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-patakha-guddiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

NST1983

NST1983

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Oh what a great story Hugit's FANTASTIC!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-vanadhipatakha-guddiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfizzy

wooowww.
It is sooo nice yaar i wish that the same happens... bt i don't want Sati to leave Jataa like this...

U noe wat the best part was???? it was this:
.She slowly closed her eyes and Jata's smile slowly faded.He thought that the eyes that used to search for shiv was now refusing to even look at him,the lips that used curve into a smile seeing him was now serious,Jata thought that shiv yearns to be with her,to make her understand why she should go away from him but alas this was making her retreat into a world of sorrow and pain.

And even this:
"This si not right,you shouldn't have made this ",her eyes were full of fear ,Jata came near her and said,"So I was right you haven't forgotten Shiv.",Sati glared at him,tears rolling down her cheeks,"Why din't you tell me?why did make it?",she sounded dreadful,Jata was quite,ati said,"If my father comes to know about this he will be very hurt,this is not right.",and before Jata could say any furthur,she turned on her heels and ran from there,Jata cried,"Sati stop! Sati...",but the sound of her anklets had already faded away

plzzz
keep writing this was just soo good...
u nnoe i was deeply mesmerized only by reading it... but wat if it happens... i will surely start crying to to there immense luv 4 each other...
gr8 job...
luved it...

thanx alooot 4 sharing...
thnx alot fizzy...Tongue I was so mesmerized with Jata  that couldn't help myself LOL
I don't think any such thing is goin to happen but still wanted to do sm fortune telling LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhicoolfizzy

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

So sad About ...Daksh ...ROFL

what ever he can do he cant erase shiv from sati's heart...

he always think that "see putri what are all iam doing for u" lekin  kya faida hai prajapati...ur efforts are in vein 

ur ss is fantastic easily portrayed what exactly going on ...
in all our minds ...Thumbs upThumbs Upasmi
yeah poor Dakshu ROFL noa ctually I feel happy seeing him suffer like this LOL
thnx for liking it dear Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

patakha-guddi

IF-Rockerz

patakha-guddi

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NST1983

Oh what a great story Hugit's FANTASTIC!Clap
thnx alot sweety Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhi

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
You made me have tears in my eyesCry..Hugseriously I coudl picturise every scene what you described..yaar awesome..& for all you  knwo this is what may happen actually dear..awesome asmita.Clap.keep doing it..I just loved it..YOU ARE TOO TOO GOOD>.Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-vanadhicoolfizzypatakha-guddi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.