Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

rishi n kabir playing a big game

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
this is my theory that rishi n kabir are playing a big game for the money ofcourse since aditi had property in her name and they showed earlier that aditi died in a accident so when , kabir saw neh he came up with a plan to make neha aditi n he is probably the guy who was keeping an eye on neha so he can see it to believe it then he offered rishi a huge amount waise bhi money can buy everything. So now kabir is making neha look like she is mentally unstable so he can get his hands on her property since neha can't think properly n kabir is the lawfully husband. As for the eye witness most of them are from his staff so he can bribe them for money or a promotion n as for police n other people he also bought them n he is a rich guy which means he has connections. Kabir is using neha as aditi to get his hands on aditi's property like it probably had a clause stating if aditi dies her property goes to charity since they showed the old lady talking about aditi dying in a car crash n the fam members are unaware of neha.in order to get all the money kabir will declare aditi mentally distrubed n then leave her once he gets the money like by sending her to a hospitalfor treatment.one more thing why didn't kabir informed the family since they are worried for aditi which is making my suspicion on kabir even more stronger.

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 22 March 2012 at 1:28am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20love...OMGsruthi510776aahanaatreNeha_malhotradivy609leavesandwaves-Eris-_Poulomi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rishi n kabir playing a big game" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Yup i agree to your theory but my theory continues that rishi and kabir are playing a game for aditi s property. But in fact neha is aditi who did not die in the accident . She meets rishi gets married to him and either rishi is involved with neha or she is planning the whole thing alone to avenge herself.i think its neha who is stringing the men.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMGcyum321leavesandwaves

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Yup i agree to your theory but my theory continues that rishi and kabir are playing a game for aditi s property. But in fact neha is aditi who did not die in the accident . She meets rishi gets married to him and either rishi is involved with neha or she is planning the whole thing alone to avenge herself.i think its neha who is stringing the men.

I like ur theory myabe it will happen later in the show like neha find out kabir's plan n plans a revenge against him n then she finds out rishi being alive n helping kabir.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love...OMG

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

Originally posted by vibz88

I like ur theory myabe it will happen later in the show like neha find out kabir's plan n plans a revenge against him n then she finds out rishi being alive n helping kabir.
yup its a thriller they need new twists every day!

love...OMG

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Aye hai! Shivani ki bachhi ?! tu? yahan?!!!!!

chal chal galey lag!Hug

Abhi drama shuru nahin hua aur abhi se tuney predictions marna shuru kar diya???LOL
any ways i agree that ur prediction has a better possibility of happening, but then its too obvious, so i guess they have some other cards up their sleeve.LOL

love...OMG

-Indescribable-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 24 March 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

chal chal galey lag!Hug

Abhi drama shuru nahin hua aur abhi se tuney predictions marna shuru kar diya???LOL
any ways i agree that ur prediction has a better possibility of happening, but then its too obvious, so i guess they have some other cards up their sleeve.LOL
hey polu kasi hain yaar tu bhi yahan Winkchalo welcome to the forum yaar Hug . aree the show is soo interesting naa tabhi toh i couldn;t stop myself from making a prediction waise bhi this show makes u think about the story since it;s a suspense and all. just letting u know i am taking a break from dek yaar bas uv par torture nahin dekh sakti if u r wondering why i am not active on dek forum Ouch

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 24 March 2012 at 10:09pm

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

Originally posted by poulomi12

chal chal galey lag!Hug

hey polu kasi hain yaar tu bhi yahan Winkchalo welcome to the forum yaar Hug . aree the show is soo interesting naa tabhi toh i couldn;t stop myself from making a prediction waise bhi this show makes u think about the story since it;s a suspense and all. just letting u know i am taking a break from dek yaar bas uv par torture nahin dekh sakti if u r wondering why i am not active on dek forum Ouch
Me too honey, LOL this show is sooo interesting and Kabir,...my daily dose of bad boy. 

huh! DEK...
completely screwed. I guess it will end with in a few weeks.Dead

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.