Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SPOILER : VirMan Love story...

-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This comment was posted By Siddharth P Malhotra (Cinevistas) in the official group !! 

''didnt have a idea the the kya huaa again was not picturized on virman yet again it was to be with all joining in as a group in the end...havent watched the show since past 10 days cuz was away but have read ur views agree with few mostly so till friday is shot ull see a change hopefully from monday onwards - just a spoiler...virman love story will begin to run (cant tell u how but it will)...jeevika will get to know finally and yes will be handled well..the treatment of cancer will begin also and i guess this much is enough...all this and more in april...and sorry about ur discontentment will hopefully have the team fix it.. Edited by JuhiDoll - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sassi1 thumbnail
Thank you so much
How did you find this message
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sassi1

Thank you so much
How did you find this message

It was posted by SM on the official page !
Edited by JuhiDoll - 12 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks. I just hope they fix all the mistakes they have been making in the show. We want the old EHMMBH back
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
At end u postd here juhi... Yaar dis news made my day bt believng cv's s difficult 4 me... Still fingr's crossd...!!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JuhiDoll

jeevika will get to know finally and yes will be handled well..the treatment of cancer will begin also 

i hope ^ this happens SOON man,i m tired of the draggin
hooriaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yay i luv u and sidhaarth sir for this yay finally the best jodi virman's lOve story will begin and in april double khushi my birthday is in april tooo if virman's love begins it will be a perfect birthday gift for me!!!!
IM SO HAPPY
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MUAHHH!!! I feel like making you an avi.( because apparently, I got no other talent..) But tomorrow...coz its 12:30..lmao...Love youuu for the spoilerr!!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hs7071

Yay i luv u and sidhaarth sir for this yay finally the best jodi virman's lOve story will begin and in april double khushi my birthday is in april tooo if virman's love begins it will be a perfect birthday gift for me!!!!
IM SO HAPPY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww  finally  yayy  ðŸ¥³