KUDOS TO THE PERFECT SCRIPT PACE CREATIVES TAKE A

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Take a Bow Creatives... Is show ki main jitni tareef karoon kam hai..i can't even single out what all i like in this show..Mohan's eyes...Mohan megha romantic moments which r utterly natural ...Megha's decency and acting found rarely nowadays... addu's and nanhi's expressions takes care of so well by the creatives...moralistic but simplistic scipt which is sincere which has an old world sincerity about it yet is so contemporary and never a boring moment...even Renu's idiosyncrasies are so laughworthy... BUT GURU I MEAN WOW ..absolutely wow..Such a perfect foil to Mohan's thot processes/... I dare move away my eyes when he is on screen...the way the script is woven into the screenplay and the way he acts it out...the way mohan reacts...DELIGGGHHHTTTFFFUUULLL... thank you creatives..This is RARE RARE ... See when NBTNMKK ends we will miss it.I am so much in love with this show that I wud love to have it as a DVD...In every tv show making school this serial should be taught ...to make them understand script handling kya hoti hai..acting kisey kehtein hai...gradual balanced pace kaisey seenchaa jaata hai...audience absorption ka dhyaan kaisey rakha jaata hai...achi achhi baatein and acchey value systems kaisey aaj ke serials mein bhi interestingly dikhaaye jaa saktein hain... This serial I wud say is the calibre which i crave to see.It is makers like these which go on to make a movie of Paan singh tomar and Kaahani calibre..I LUUURRRVVVEEE this show..yes I can go on and on.. Someone please preserve the script.I want to read it like a book ;)  Yesterday's episode had beautiful dialogues on journalism ethics. I need to see it again :)  Congrats to everyone who is involved in this show.You have a winner.Lets see if this show takes away some laurels at award shows...Its a total breaktrough project ...AND MOHAN BHATNAAGAR ..U r exceptional...Loved the guru dialogue when he says jinsey pyaar kartein hain unko doosro ki nazaar se bachaatein hain or something like that...#WIN