Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Whats gonna happen next?? Guesses and suggestions

janardana thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Lets go for it people.. we have a looong (w)eekend ahead of us... Only thing I don't want to see is a sleazy seperation or few pages taken out of old BT soaps and recycled again... And I most certainly don't want to see Priya gone talli  being framed with a freek in bed, with the inglorious Nih pasting photos of it all over the media.. Remember that she got rid of KK using the "other man in life" tag... Yes, we do want KK back.. but not due to this dhamaka...
Edited by janardana - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't have any idea but i guess most probably Krishna Ji's re-entry track may takes place and i strongly don't want separation so soon. Want to enjoy few more RaYa scenes.😊
phulwafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am sure sapration & harry track will run now.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think some sid-aysha drama will take place now!🥱 and then the harry also can enter..
i don think RaYa will be seperated so soon..seperation track will come i think..but not so soon..
priyvar thumbnail
After ayesha's interview she will tell that Natasha accepted wardrobe malfunction herself & again they both fight and this time karthik get to know about the things and karthik and natasha fight . and Nih will take this opportunity to saperate RAYA  becouse of natasha.