Devon ke Dev Mahadev

the magic of jata

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sadhanamomo

IF-Rockerz

Sadhanamomo

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
My oh my. What an episode. Jata trying hard to control himself. But is powerless. The minute Mouni aka Sati walked in his eyes rooted himself to her. On she on her part was also poweless as well . He ignored Daksh's question who cares abt him when the love of his life is right in front of him.
Loved Nandi asking them to leave. Sati was great when Jata tried to say bad things abt Shiva she defended him her Shiva. Oh the to die for smile he gave. I died on the spot. He was reading her like a book. The best part when u are not going to keep a promise why did u make it. That was too good. oh boy i am falling deeper and deeper in love with them. tonight will be good sati trying to touch jata. My sleep is disturbed due to Mohit. My cheeks are red as well.Cannot help myself. Some one asked me what have u done to your cheeks and where did u buy the rogue. I said it is a rare one called MOHIT colour. New one on the market. The man has made me go bonkers. I have no control over my actions. I say something and do something

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

darshi28-Nehaaa-vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTICelasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the magic of jata" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
res...

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
so sweet vabs ..Tongue...where is that girl ..hema...she is a nice companion for u to buy the product named MOHIT colour...LOL
enjoy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Awwmmm VABSHug,,you are so much like me as vanadhi has said above..she knows me very well..LOL..count me in all your madness & more..actually..I am totally drinking sleeping breathing Mohit & Mouni these days..I kep smiling..I dream every romantic song with them..romancing..etc etc etc.the list goes on..You have described it super perfect & I wont add anything more as you know I have written one mahabharath on that scene in my post..EmbarrassedDay DreamingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-vanadhi

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
vabs ur dp is ooh la laa so haute...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Mahadev is the BEST god!! I have never seen SOO much romance in any mytho show!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.