Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

the magic of jata

Sadhanamomo IF-Rockerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
My oh my. What an episode. Jata trying hard to control himself. But is powerless. The minute Mouni aka Sati walked in his eyes rooted himself to her. On she on her part was also poweless as well . He ignored Daksh's question who cares abt him when the love of his life is right in front of him.
Loved Nandi asking them to leave. Sati was great when Jata tried to say bad things abt Shiva she defended him her Shiva. Oh the to die for smile he gave. I died on the spot. He was reading her like a book. The best part when u are not going to keep a promise why did u make it. That was too good. oh boy i am falling deeper and deeper in love with them. tonight will be good sati trying to touch jata. My sleep is disturbed due to Mohit. My cheeks are red as well.Cannot help myself. Some one asked me what have u done to your cheeks and where did u buy the rogue. I said it is a rare one called MOHIT colour. New one on the market. The man has made me go bonkers. I have no control over my actions. I say something and do something

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

darshi28-Nehaaa-vanadhi.Reshama.TOTAL-ROMANTICelasingh

coolfizzy IF-Dazzler
coolfizzy
coolfizzy

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
res...
vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
so sweet vabs ..Tongue...where is that girl ..hema...she is a nice companion for u to buy the product named MOHIT colour...LOL
enjoy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Awwmmm VABSHug,,you are so much like me as vanadhi has said above..she knows me very well..LOL..count me in all your madness & more..actually..I am totally drinking sleeping breathing Mohit & Mouni these days..I kep smiling..I dream every romantic song with them..romancing..etc etc etc.the list goes on..You have described it super perfect & I wont add anything more as you know I have written one mahabharath on that scene in my post..EmbarrassedDay DreamingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-vanadhi

Sanyomg Senior Member
Sanyomg
Sanyomg

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
vabs ur dp is ooh la laa so haute...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

Sharpay.Evans IF-Dazzler
Sharpay.Evans
Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Mahadev is the BEST god!! I have never seen SOO much romance in any mytho show!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index