Maryada
Maryada

India-Forums

To Reveal BJ Truth

forestry Senior Member
forestry
forestry

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
One way that may be effective is for SJ to flirt with Dev in front of Brahma.  Last time he tried talking to Dev, Brahma actually spoke a few words other than the "Devyani" monologue.  BJ may totally lose it and in jealous rage drop his act or give himself away in some way.  If only Dev could be convinced to play along but alas, that woman is in gaga land.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1snowyMamtaBA HUGE FANDanikamy_viewRaadhnileavesandwaves--Hope--FIZK6Neha10KhatamKahaniBheegiBasanti

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Sanju ...  its not a bad idea. Devyani would never agree, rightly said but SJ could do the flirting on his own in front of Brahma, and Brahma will no doubt want to lash out at SJ.
 And its not going to be long before Brahma cracks anyway. With all those women in the house to ogle at. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshsaiiiiforestryDanikaRaadhniznursinghHot_Indo_Chilly--Hope--leavesandwavesKhatamKahanipallavi25

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Sanjana

I think Uttara is doign a fab job by herself.

she will break him. I am sure

secondly,  among all of them she is the only one passionate enough to kill with no qualms for self defence or rage

she is very much like adi in that respect

all or nothing

when she loved she loved with all she had knowing that her love and relationship was wrong

now she hates she will hate with venom and passion  (venom Adi cannot conjure up only a woman can) and that means there are no holds barred in exposing Brahma

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

forestryDanikaleavesandwavesFIZK6pallavi25

forestry Senior Member
forestry
forestry

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Sanju ...  its not a bad idea. Devyani would never agree, rightly said but SJ could do the flirting on his own in front of Brahma, and Brahma will no doubt want to lash out at SJ.
 And its not going to be long before Brahma cracks anyway. With all those women in the house to ogle at. 

Fizi , very true.  4 beautiful women and madman deprived for so long.  Certainly will crack

DanikaRaadhniHot_Indo_ChillyKhatamKahaniFIZK6

forestry Senior Member
forestry
forestry

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Sanjana

secondly,  among all of them she is the only one passionate enough to kill with no qualms for self defence or rage

all or nothing

when she loved she loved with all she had knowing that her love and relationship was wrong

now she hates she will hate with venom and passion  (venom Adi cannot conjure up only a woman can) and that means there are no holds barred in exposing Brahma

Hope, I am sure Uttara is enough to do this job and she is definitely capable.  Her acting after Brahma "madness" is terrific.  Why couldn't Dev's character been like that?  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Danika--Hope--FIZK6KhatamKahani

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by forestry

Originally posted by --Hope--

Sanjana

all or nothing

Hope, I am sure Uttara is enough to do this job and she is definitely capable.  Her acting after Brahma "madness" is terrific.  Why couldn't Dev's character been like that?  

Devyani, apart from keeping the home fires burning and and making sure no one finds out her family is not perfect is not capable of doing anything on her own.
Without Priyas support and encouragement she couldnt have done anything. There are times when she is shown to stand up for herself and family but now shes back to square one.
Whereas Uttara will fight back. She has made many mistakes which are unforgivable but she'll stand for what she believes in whether its right or wrong. As Hope said, a bit like Aditya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaleavesandwaves--Hope--KhatamKahani

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Ultimately...the story will get to all the women working together to expose him! He has affected all their lives. Uttara is determined to expose Brahma at the current point in the story. All the others will get there eventually! I cannot imagine that the writers will go down the path of having just one of them be responsible for exposing him!

Edited by BheegiBasanti - 22 March 2012 at 7:18pm

ralphseattle--Hope--leavesandwavesKhatamKahaniFIZK6

Summerlady Groupbie
Summerlady
Summerlady

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
honestly, devyani's attitude to showing care for Bramha because of humanitarian reason just disgusted me because how can you show humanitarian to a person who isn't worth to be called a human. Of all things he has done to her and Priya how can she subject Priya to more by having Bramha in teh same house? she isn't his only victim, and she is now causing more for Priya..

even if she wanted to show humantarian kindness, why does bramha have to stay in teh same house??

ralphseattleforestryleavesandwaves--Hope--FIZK6

Go to top