•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Peepz! I Think They Should Be A Guy For Shivshakti As Pinky And Start Her Love Story...It The Time Now...

Thinking Will Pinky Pair Is From Pintu Family Too.. Will PikShna (This Is The Name For Pinky And Krishna I Made) , Will They Both Sister's Marry If In The Same Family Too...After All In Television Serial's Now These Day's, Sister's Whether if They Are Blood Relation Or Cousin Sister's Marriage Happening In The Same Parivaar These Day, Will Pinky And Krishna Join The Team Too..Hope They Will...It Will More fun To See Them Marriage In The Same Family.

What Do You All Think?

Lol that will be alot of confusion but who will she marry from Pintu Singh's family ?? ðŸ˜•
who will marry a girl like pinnnki   ...maybe tun tun singh will marry her
Originally posted by shooli

who will marry a girl like pinnnki   ...maybe tun tun singh will marry her

Why Not What Wrong With Pinky She Just Selfish That All. They Will Be A Person In The World For Pinky, What And Eww Please Stop Saying That...He Like A Father To Her...Yuck🤢...I Hate Hearing Kind Of Stuffs...Give Them Respect To There Age Please...Again Please Don't Say This Please...Your Destory A Father And Daughter Relationship By Saying This...
I think they will introduce some new guy for pinky...

Originally posted by fanbebo

I think they will introduce some new guy for pinky...

I Think You Right, But I Want That Guy In Be In Pintu Family...It Be So Exited Then...Pinky And Krishna In The Same Family.
Originally posted by Sweety123

Lol that will be alot of confusion but who will she marry from Pintu Singh's family ?? ðŸ˜•

Maybe Introduce A Cousin's From Pintu Family...
nope... i don wanna c dat pind-ky ( lol ) harassing prishna in der own house... n ya who will marry her?
How about a very handsome, drop dead gorgeous rebel for whom Pinky will mend her ways?