Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karisma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was actually a normal friendly conversation btwn arnav n khushi, for once- no nasty/ angry undertones, from either, n had a romantic backdrop which of course i luvd.
i ct say much abt real-life "old" married couples, but it's what i sure hope is part of the deal- easy comfort in each other's company.

hdnt viewed that video before btw n liked it:)

that painting is amazingly beautiful..evoked slight feelings of melanchy, loads of romance + great setting

lexaxel thumbnail
Loved the story Vidhya!!!!!! So sorry I'm late, read it earlier but was in a hurry and thought I'll comment later but ended up forgetting tht I didnt comment;-/
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Vidhya, apologies for not commenting sooner! This OS had me longing for butterscotch ice cream, yaar! My Fav! And Arnav's, too! 😃 Your description of the water, oil , rainbow prisms had me back as a 10 yr old in Mumbai!

Your writing as always was outstanding...brought a smile to my face & the smile still remains!!!
meluhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You call this Cheesy???...I call it Romantic...Loved it Vidhya...must I say, YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!

You wrote this OS at the right time...I have been waiting for rain and not a single drop yet...i love the smell of Earth after the first rain...and a walk in the rains...you got me nostalgic there...

I used to love jumping into the puddles when i was in school and would get yelled at by my mom when i got back home...oh, i so miss those days...
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I never know what to expext when i read something from you. But this was pleasantly cheesy and lighthearted