~My Take~21/3

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Highlight

Santosh shows the empty jewellery box to Sooraj and tells him that Sandhya is trying to accuse her of theft. She compels Sandhya and Sooraj to search their room to prove that she is innocent. Meenakshi makes Vikram wear the stolen necklace under his shirt. Santosh forces Sandhya to search everyone's room. Meenakshi panics when Babhasa sees Vikram scratching his neck and checks his shirt.

Oh teri Cvs still didn't open the truth Ouch Bhaboo was on super anger today poor sandy was again n again saying k usey kisi ki talaashi nae leni but bhaboo Pinch itna sunaya sandhya ko Ouch Meena was again hilariousLOL love her and vikram scene alot.. Vikram wearing necklace ROFL that was great idea to hide necklace.. itchy scene was also really funny LOL Overall the episode was nice but don't know when will Cvs let the truth out they are stretching it Ouch  Hope something good happen tomorrowTongue 
Chalo guyz have paper tomorrow so that's it for now \

DONT FORGET TO HIT CHAKAS METER AND COMMENT TWICE ON DEPPIKA AND ANAS PROFILE

Love Natasha

Edited by Natasha... - 21 March 2012 at 2:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karishummesulaiman.Sidra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~My Take~21/3" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
After watching precap seems nothing good is going to happen tomorrow...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karishummesulaiman

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Felt bad for SurYa today. 
Suraj for once again being forced to choose between mother and wife.  Ouch

And Sandhya for being the target of yet another misunderstanding. Confused

I'm actually sick and tired of Meena always geting the upper hand against Sandhya.  Angry

I'm sure Bhabo will accuse Sandhya of stealing the necklace tomorrow...maybe to give to her brother for loan, as others have suggested.  Wish it was otherwise, but I won't hold my breath. Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niceup

After watching precap seems nothing good is going to happen tomorrow...

didn't watch the precap can some one update me plz

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Enjoyed the episode. ViNa scenes were hilarious.

My only hope is the end of another 5 reel days more..until then I do not have any hope on any lies coming out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandstone

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.