Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Emotion Pack Epiosde

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
angry young man yash is amazing as well as the silent yash. today he was so angry b/c he thought pratik knew what time his MIL and FIL were coming and yet didn't went to pick them up  and i so liked it how he said how important they are to himEmbarrassedtomorrow i want to see him say the same thing to aarti's parents that they are very important to him to. he gives so much respects to his dead wife parent's then i so can imagine how much he will love aarti's parents. this is why he is yash, different from everyone and he does not forget his old relationship just b/c he is going to bond with new one.

coming to aarti and shoba scene, i can never get bored of seeing this two over and over again. the tears, the pain, the happiness was written all over shoba's face, she was the happiest mom on earth b/c her aarti is going to get married. mom and daughter relationship is such that there is nothing that come between them i so hope that nothing comes between shoba and aarti in the future.

it was so emotional scene today, one side was yash who cannot give his wife name to anyone, there was shoba who was sad yet happy to see her daughter getting married and then yash MIL who gave her daughter name to aarti. this was a highly impact scene of today episode.

it was a rocking episode, the precap made me very sad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamanaaditibdpinkybedi123mitul-enchanted-pickachu

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Hmm all together it was good episode, enjoyed it.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

pinkybedi Goldie
pinkybedi
pinkybedi

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I personally love the bonding between Arti n her MILThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Hmm all together it was good episode, enjoyed it.Smile

yep!
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkybedi

I personally love the bonding between Arti n her MILThumbs Up

yes it is very different and beautiful

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index