Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Line:
Har uljhan ko suljhaye

Suits PV because after marriage Yash and aarti will spend their whole lives solving the problems.
Seriously 1 problem khatam nahi hote dosri start ho jate hai.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970mytriNish10VersatileStarmaaneetfanaticaditibdpinkybediPearl_27-enchanted-narangi314harshithaaaaaaa-Gaganjot-seelaksjasraj123pennugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this line suits this drama" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Line:
Har uljhan ko suljhaye

Suits PV because after marriage Yash and aarti will spend their whole lives solving the problems.

Exactly, and they can put this song in the background... whenever a problem come.

At this rate...I guess, all the time the song should be put as there is only problems...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mytriBreak.The.Codenarangi314---nishu---seelakspickachu

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Line:
Har uljhan ko suljhaye

Exactly, and they can put this song in the background... whenever a problem come.

At this rate...I guess, all the time the song should be put as there is only problems...LOL

LOL!
Main tu soch rahe hoon ka jab shadi se pehle itne problems hain tu baad main kitne hoon ge.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314Break.The.Code

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Very logical...Now I know,why CVs are hell bent on giving new uljhans in every episode.Stern Smile After all they have to suljhao every uljhan after remarriage. So bring it on! your post has made me all positiveLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybedinarangi314Break.The.Codeseelakspickachu

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL LOL LOLBang on! 

And while they're at it. why don't they add the really serious problems of corruption, poverty and world peace...

Since Punar Vivaah se har uljhan suljhaya ja sakta hai...dream big baby! why restrict yourselves to petty personal problems?

Edited by narangi_77 - 21 March 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_ChillyBreak.The.Codepickachu

jikky_84

IF-Sizzlerz

jikky_84

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jikky_84

Line:
Har uljhan ko suljhaye

LOL!
Main tu soch rahe hoon ka jab shadi se pehle itne problems hain tu baad main kitne hoon ge.

Shaadi ke baadi, lets pray new problems don't come, it will take them whole life to solve these problems itself, pehele joot, phir now naam, hai bhagwan...wat is happening...LOL

Break.The.Codepickachu

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -enchanted-

Very logical...Now I know,why CVs are hell bent on giving new uljhans in every episode.Stern Smile After all they have to suljhao every uljhan after remarriage. So bring it on! your post has made me all positiveLOL

They should rename the show Punar vivah zindagi milege dobara kyuki har uljhan ko hai suljhana (ABBREVIATION: PVZMDKHUKHSLOL)

-enchanted-Break.The.Code

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
New ad campaign:

Har uljhan ki dawa: Punar Vivaah

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hot_Indo_Chilly-enchanted-Break.The.Codeseelakspickachu---nishu---

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.