Punar Vivah

Aarti Ya Arpita?Will it happen?

Poll Question: Yash n Aarti,will they accept the name change?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [4.35%]
22 [95.65%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Will it happen?
Will Aarti accept the name change?
Can Yash accept Aarti as Arpita?What say?Interesting twist!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aarti Ya Arpita?Will it happen?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure!
May be or may be not!
I think so aarti should stand for herself!

maaneetfanatic

Goldie

maaneetfanatic

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
No i don't it will happen, that is not right.  Plus i think with the pre-cap we saw...i think aarti will step into the frame hopefully and state her opinion.  The end result will hopefully be that aarti must wear the kangan and accept her role as arpita's mother's daughter, but the name change will not happen.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyushi

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
No guyz, i don't think that this is going to happen coz both Yash and Aarti are against this naming ceremony issue though for time being they may accept for the sake of Aarpita's parents...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.