21st March WU- Brahma Hits Priya

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all you beautiful people and welcome to todays update. Lets see what the Jakhars got up today   😊

~  21st March Written Update  ~

Aditya brings Brahma to the breakfast table who is in a fresh change of clothes. He makes Brahma sit in his usual place but Brahma wants to sit next to Devyani, Aditya tells her shes right here. Aditya gives a angry/disgusted look at Devyani before going to his seat. Brahma keeps on repeating Devyani. He looks around the table and sees Priya. His  eyes go to her chest  🤢 (the creep doesnt change). He sees Priya peeling a banana and keeps on staring. Uttara who is sitting between Aditya and Priya notices this and asks Priya for the juice which distracts Brahma and makes Priya adjust her dupatta who hasnt realised Brahma was staring at her.
Aditya tells Brahma to eat but he wants to be fed by Devyani, again Aditya is not too pleased (why did Devyani insist on Brahma living with them when shes not going to look after him apart from caress him  😡  🤢)  Aditya tells Brahma they'll play a game and whoever finishes first will get a chocolate. Brahma eats really fast and wins the game whilst the others look at him. Devyani beams proudly like a mother  😡. Uttara spills juice on her sari and goes to change.

SJ is getting ready, his mother asks him if hes again going over to Jakhar house. He tells her he's got an important meeting. MJ tells her he still thinks about Devyani even though she has refused him and shes sure he will make sure Devyani agrees to their relationship. SJ tells her he has other things in life too and he is going to work. As SJ is leaving his mother tells him if he goes to see Devyani today then she will not eat.

Brahma is wandering downstairs, on seeing Uttara bedroom door open he walks in. He sees himself in the mirror and basically like a small child starts making faces  😆 He notices a female silhouette through the bathroom door undressing and it interests him. He falls bck on the bed and watches Uttara through the comb, he's fascinated with what he sees. Just then Uttara comes out and is shocked, surprised and angry to see Brahma sitting on the bed. She gets angry with him and tells him she knows what his intentions are as she had noticed where his attention was at breakfast. An idea pops into her head. Brahma quietly listens. (It's the precap from yesterday and i dont want to go into detail). Uttara removes her pallu and Brahma looks her up and down in shock, horror, surprise  (you can all figure it out yourselves) and Uttara is waiting for  a reaction. He stands  up and they both have an eye lock  🤢  Brahma drops the comb then makes a face as if he's ready to cry. He leaves the room almost in tears looking for Devyani. Uttara covers herself with the pallu and tells herself he is doing is all an act and she will prove it.

Devyani is looking for Brahma as he's not in his room. She tells Imli and Jaggi to look for him. Aditya Priya come too and Aditya too goes looking for him and so does Priya. They look all over the house but cant find him, Priya comes in and tells them he's outside. They all go outside. Brahma is sitting on the grass playing with his chappals. Devyani tries to take him inside but he wont move or talk. Vidya suggests they should play a game like they did at breakfast. Aditya says they should play pittu (i think thats what he said and i have no idea what game it is). They make teams. Aditya knows  Priya doesnt want to play and Uttara refuses to play too. Devyani has to be coaxed to play. She signals to Adi to about Brahma. Aditya half heartedly asks Brahma whos team he wants to be in. Brahma ignores them, gets up and moves to the side. The others start the game. Uttara keeps an eye on Brahma whilst the others play and watch. Devyani again signals to Aditya to let Brahma join in (why cant she do it 😡). Aditya is not interested but throws the ball towards Brahma, who is playing with his chappals  on Devyanis suggestion. Aditya again mentions chocolate and Brahma quickly gets up to play (greedy boy/man  😆). Brahma has his eyes on the wooden blocks and at the same time is also looking at Uttara, Priya is behind her. Uttara notices this. Brahma throws the ball, it bounces and hits Priya on her cheek,  Aditya and the others run to her. Brahma is scared and keeps saying he didnt do anything and not to hit him. Devyani goes to calm him down. Aditya angrily glares at Brahma and takes Priya inside.

Aditya sits Priya on the bed, who is in pain. Aditya apologises to Priya and blames himself, Priya tells him its ok but he says it isnt as her cheek is black and blue. He tells Jaggi to get an ice pack. Devyani, Uttara and Vidya come in too. Devyani tells Priya it wasnt good what Brahma did and she will go talk to him. Priya tells her it was a mistake.
Uttara tells her of course it was a mistake, he wanted to hit someone else and she (Priya) got hit. They all wonder who shes talking about. Devyani gives her a cold look.

PRECAP
Vidya is in her room crying, Brahma is with her too. He is wiping her tears and telling her not to cry. He tells her he will make her a princess and she wont feel incomplete. Uttara is at the doorway and calls out to Vidya.

My comments :
Is Vidya this gullible? No matter what Brahma is still the dirty, lustful man 🤢, And why does Devyani have to beam like a proud mother whenever Brahma does something. Aditya is forced into being nice to Brahma even though he doesnt like it. His expressions today said it all.

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
BJ is waiting to strike! And he will def hurt Priya and Dev in the process!

Lustful BJ is at it again. He knows very well that Vidya is still untouched and pure. No wonder he said he will make her a princess and she won't be feeling incomplete anymore.

Otherwise what does he mean? Luckily Uttara overheard it and called Vidya.
BUT PATIVATRA BLIND FOOL MAHAN DEVYANI WILL NOT BELIEVE A SINGAL WORD. JUST WAIT AND SEE.
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, am watching the epi now as is airing now in the UK,Devayni is getting on my wick and am loosing patience...

and at the precap...omg vidya has lost her brain...has she forgotton that uttara is pregnant with her jija ji's kid and what he did to priya...
Although i think Vidya is at her lowest as we saw in yday epi,and Bharama takes advantage of women when they are at their lowest i.e uttara.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Fizi for the well detailed update.

Brahma is a disgusting pig.  I think I'm going to go check out the Uttara scene. ðŸ˜†
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Thanks Fizi for the well detailed update.

Brahma is a disgusting pig.  I think I'm going to go check out the Uttara scene. ðŸ˜†

Liks ...  when Brahma almost ran out of the room calling out to Devyani, after Uttara tried to seduce him, his reaction was hilarious  😆  Do watch it.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raadhni

Lustful BJ is at it again. He knows very well that Vidya is still untouched and pure. No wonder he said he will make her a princess and she won't be feeling incomplete anymore.

Otherwise what does he mean? Luckily Uttara overheard it and called Vidya.
BUT PATIVATRA BLIND FOOL MAHAN DEVYANI WILL NOT BELIEVE A SINGAL WORD. JUST WAIT AND SEE.

In green bold ...  An insane person with the brain age of a small child doesnt know what making a person compete means.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hot_Indo_Chilly

BJ is waiting to strike! And he will def hurt Priya and Dev in the process!

He'll definitely hurt them to get revenge on them and Uttara too. If not now then when hes sane again. Well we already know hes not really mad.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: krutiv100

thanks for the update, am watching the epi now as is airing now in the UK,Devayni is getting on my wick and am loosing patience...

and at the precap...omg vidya has lost her brain...has she forgotton that uttara is pregnant with her jija ji's kid and what he did to priya...
Although i think Vidya is at her lowest as we saw in yday epi,and Bharama takes advantage of women when they are at their lowest i.e uttara.

I'm wondering what made Vidya confide in him. Uttara wont let anything happen to her though.
Niceup thumbnail
Uttara is brilliant in today's action ...
Tnxxx...