Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

will or will he not?

suju19 Senior Member
suju19
suju19

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
After watching todays episode I kind of have a feeling that Yash will not support Aarthi when the truth is out. Firstly he yelled  at his own bro for lying and Aarthi is way too far from all these in the sense that she will be his wife but there no love between them. May his mom will ask her to leave the house too b''coz she does not like her and she will too as she too hates telling lies. yash may or may not be there then. Aarthi said that even thought truth is better we have to face it. What say guys. I mean may be just may be this separation too will kind of bring them close .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sweetsampa39

Indomitable IF-Dazzler
Indomitable
Indomitable

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
It's too early to comment on this but i strongly feel that after knowing and understanding Aarti from the depth he would definitely support her.Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011gafulu14

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

It's too early to comment on this but i strongly feel that after knowing and understanding Aarti from the depth he would definitely support her.Smile 

yes, i agree with you. But this truth should come out only after they have a better understanding about each otherSmile
cagurl Groupbie
cagurl
cagurl

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I think by the time the truth comes out he'll know her better and will support her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
i tooo think he will support her.  For his daughters at least 
gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
HE DOESN'T KNOWN ARTI LIED, WHEN COME 2 KN ARTI WAS IN THE DARK THEN HE REALIZED

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index