Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
ClapToday was just a mind blowing episodeClapClap

Starting to end just mindblowing...

i am just speechless to describe the scenes from today.starting frame with Yash and ending frame with Yash...Loved the way he got upset no one went to pick his inlaws...Starting the Haldi scene.buaji is sick...loved the way Yash greeted his inlaws..

shocking and stunning..Arti name changed to ArpitaShocked.Haldi scene turned into a shockerCry...This may be their custom name changing for second wife...but still.oh God yash cannot tolerate the name change to arpita how will he tolerate that kangan on her hand...The way he got angry under shower was so fabulous...GURU just wow...

The sweet flashback of him with arpita...he is just stunning.. following the Kangan sound that scene was so good...Hope both doesn't agree for the name changeCry.yash in laws requested this.un believable...and Arpita mother taking vows from him...Cry.

Now what YASH and ARTI will do... Confused

GURU and Kratika fabulous..GURU he is just outstanding,,,with dialogues or without...ClapClap

wonderful direction...Precap just interesting.what will be yash and arti decision

Edited by gururocks77 - 21 March 2012 at 12:06pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sivasvbsbsweethimKgirl321Annie0247ilovesarun-eiya-aditibdbhakti2jayshu17-enchanted-puthRituparnaamaneet_forever9MunaMeet22seelaksjasraj123faria86pickachu..RamKiJanaki..gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaj to yash hi yash hai:shock name change" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Mujhe bahut dar lagra hai. When Yash said "Mujhe joot se nafrat hai" just about Arthi being a divorcee flashed in my mind. As we all expect him to support Arthi when this matter comes, I am doubtful whether he will support her in this matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachuUltimate-GCian

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Love your post and agree - GC was great today (as alwaysSmile) and epi was rocking.  I wonder if name change (whose crazy idea is this tradition anyway?Dead) wouldn't bring Yash and Aarti closer because I think they would both be disturbed by this name.  I think epis to come would see them becoming closer to get more understanding ek dusre ke liye. (although someone has rightly said on other thread that MU bring TRP's!  but I hope they will let all the air clear between them so they can really know each others heart.  They will make a sweet family all together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9Ultimate-GCian..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Mujhe bahut dar lagra hai. When Yash said "Mujhe joot se nafrat hai" just about Arthi being a divorcee flashed in my mind. As we all expect him to support Arthi when this matter comes, I am doubtful whether he will support her in this matter.

Muje ab is angry yash bahut dar ho raha hai yaarCry

seelakspickachu

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Oh no...I dont want them to change her name...it is weird...I hope they dont agree...I wouldnt agree if I were Aarti

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaksUltimate-GCianpickachu

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
wow dii..really fab epi..cant wait 2 watch my yashu's priceless expressions

pickachuUltimate-GCian

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Love your post and agree - GC was great today (as alwaysSmile) and epi was rocking.  I wonder if name change (whose crazy idea is this tradition anyway?Dead) wouldn't bring Yash and Aarti closer because I think they would both be disturbed by this name.  I think epis to come would see them becoming closer to get more understanding ek dusre ke liye. (although someone has rightly said on other thread that MU bring TRP's!  but I hope they will let all the air clear between them so they can really know each others heart.  They will make a sweet family all together.

Don't know about the name change custom dear...but whatever they have decided that is not good for Arti and yash relationship i feel...they will get more distant.Cry.Hope anyhow this name change  problem solves

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2seelakspickachu

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Epi was mindblowing.Special mention the shower scene.
Now am thinking what name we will give to Yash n Arpita if Aarti's name will really change.Seriously it was quite a twist in the tale.GC was fab today.As u mentioned I too loved the Kangan Sound.And am with Aarti in the name change decision.Poor gal.Ab toh uska identity ka sawal ho gaya...Shocked
Aur BUAji...rab khair kare.
Yash cant tolerate to give the name of arpita.How he is gonna accept aarti,it will be very interesting watch now.

seelaksUltimate-GCian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.