Punar Vivah

its Arpitha's parents ...applying haldi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Its unexpected ...arpita's parents entered ..yash was so polite..and he walks fast towards them after seeing them walking in ...it shows how much he attached to arpitha n her family ..
so i can't blame gayatri for saying putting haldi on aarti was someone's right ..coz we can see arpitha parents will be doing it ..so aarti is replacing arpitha's place ...thoda sa huq tho banta hai arpitha ke parents keliye haldi apply karne ka ..

ye sab tho teek hai ...OMG ...at the end arptha's mom calls aarti as arpitha and thanks gayatri for renaming aarti as arpitha ..this is utter crap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985anjali0111gafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its Arpitha's parents ...applying haldi" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
wow

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

Its unexpected ...arpita's parents entered ..yash was so polite..and he walks fast towards them after seeing them walking in ...it shows how much he attached to arpitha n her family ..
so i can't blame gayatri for saying putting haldi on aarti was someone's right ..coz we can see arpitha parents will be doing it ..so aarti is replacing arpitha's place ...thoda sa huq tho banta hai arpitha ke parents keliye haldi apply karne ka ..

ye sab tho teek hai ...OMG ...at the end arptha's mom calls aarti as arpitha and thanks gayatri for renaming aarti as arpitha ..this is utter crap

After watching today's episode even i didn't feel wrong about Gayatri saying that Arpita's mother is going to apply haldi first for Aarti coz the way she expressed her grief of loosing her daughter and gaining her back in the form of Aarti was really emotional..

Edited by Indomitable - 21 March 2012 at 5:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Originally posted by pesi11

After watching today's episode even i didn't feel wrong about Gayatri saying that Arpita's mother is going to apply haldi first for Aarti coz the way she expressed her grief of loosing her daughter and gaining her back in the form of Aarti was really emotional..
even i didnt feel bad ..but only thing which i dont like was aarti's name change Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.