Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hello DKDMDians!! Am back!! LOL

I really love this leela of Shivj and like/love Jataa and i cant help it. Shivji as Jataa can do things that Shivji couldnt do. As Jataa he can behave like a man.OMG!!Embarrassed I really like Jataa's machismo styly a lotThumbs UpCool. I get a big smile when he's in his naughty moodeLOL.

Love Mohitwa in Jataa avatar he looks so hawtEmbarrassed. Jataa is entertianing us all and i love his arrogance, cunningness, naughtyness,staring and flirting WOWIEDay Dreaming. I must not forget his, eyesrollin, how he moves his eyebrows,  smirk smiles and the way he walks like a real macho guy WAH WAHThumbs Up.

The way he is talking to people makes me laugh...ROFL
Jataa is really cracking me up and am so so happy. I didnt expect that from him.. that he would make me roffl.ROFL

Am 100% Mohitolic, Killer SharkHug from this forum gave me this  pfabulous name and am proud of it yaarWink.When he smiles its like the sun is shiningApproveStar. His facial expressions are really pricelessWink. He is charismatic, tall, muscular, handsome and can melt harts of girls/ladiesShockedLOL.

For me  he is also a kind, genuine, modest and  a nice insaan. He became popular but still he is the same person and i have only respect for him.  WinkThumbs UpThumbs Up
I came with  Mohitwa's name because its a beautiful name for himEmbarrassed. Give Mohitwa lots of kudos and  take a bow. I can give him lots of compliments of his acting and expressions but its still not enoughClap.

If he doenst want to be an actor or businessman anymore maybe he can be a standup comedain because he can make people laugh.ROFLThumbs Up

Edited by .Reshama. - 22 March 2012 at 5:34am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsSun-Lovemalwica2pooji2012NST1983darshi28-Nehaaa-Sanyomgbhakti2Samsangeethasohiniluvsmusicmnx12_SK_vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTICsankalp_prapti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love Mohitwa as Shivji and Jataa 100%" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Guys ive edited

Edited by .Reshama. - 22 March 2012 at 3:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhi

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
PartyVow Nice post ur MOhitwa deserves all the kudos in this whole  world for his fabulous acting ...he has the glittering eyes ...that totally playful to watch...Thumbs Up   

Edited by vanadhi - 22 March 2012 at 3:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshi28-Nehaaa-.Reshama.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
The meaning of his name Mohit means mesmarised. He has truely mesmarised everyone as Shivji & JataSmile

darshi28-Nehaaa-.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

PartyVow Nice post ur MOhitwa deserves all the kudos in this whole for his fabulous acting ...he has the glittering eyes ...that totally playful to watch...Thumbs Up   
Thank u sweetyEmbarrassed, Yes he deserves all the kudos of the worldThumbs Up. U know VanadhiHug am really happy with Mohitwa's perfomance as Jataa. He's so so good. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

The meaning of his name Mohit means mesmarised. He has truely mesmarised everyone as Shivji & JataSmile
Meenaxi Hug, Mohitwa is doing justice with his nameThumbs Up. This name suits him a lot.Smile  Hope to see more mesmarizing moments from Mohitwa.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

darshi28

darshi28

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Great post...how awesome is Mohit Wink I also love the Jataa avatar, his flirting and arrogance is priceless. I didn't really have any expectations but WOW outstanding work by a very talented actor Clap

-Nehaaa-vanadhi.Reshama.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Aw..Reshu..only you could write such a cute post thank you so much..yaar ..but Sia aka Kiler shark gave you that nameShocked..only you..Cry..but then what about me..Evil Smileaww..just kidding..HugI beg you to please include me also in that cute name ..I am MOHITISED too..Day Dreamingactually I am Mohit -Mouni- ised..LOLDay Dreaming

okay here it is for mohit..like you I take a bow to him as a REAL PERSON & the most handsomest MAN I HAVE EVER COME aCROSS..a COMPLETE MAN..!!

Tere naina, ...raahein saja de
Tere naina, ...doori mita de
Tere naina, ...dhadkan ko bhada de
Tere naina,... palkon mein samaa le
Wallah...!!!

Zakham pe marham,,,,,,,,,, tere naina
Dhool pe shabnam, ,,,,,,,,,tere naina
Jag bhoole bhoole, ,,,,,,,,,tere naina
Dil chu le chu le, ,,,,,,,,,,tere naina
Tere nainon ke aagey jo taare bhi sharamaye ..Day Dreaming

Tere naina, tere nainaDay Dreaming

Naino ki chaal hai, makhmali haal hai
Neechi palkon se badle samaa
(Neechi palkon se badle samaa)
Rab ki nemat hai teri nigaahein
Jisme basti hai uski duayein
(Duayein)
Aise naino ki baaton mein koi kyun na aayeHug
Hoo Tere naina, tere naina, tere naina re
Tere naina tere naina tere naina re
Tere naina, tere naina, tere naina re
(Tere naina re..)
Tere naina tere naina tere naina r
eDay Dreaming

MOHIT Love you like none..never before..!!HugYou live in my heart..permanently..!!

-Nehaaa-sankalp_prapti.Reshama.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.