Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 21/3 Jata with Sati (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Lovely update Mnx Smile I have to say, Jataa suits Mahadev!! I am enjoying his expressions so so much. We are so used to seeing a calm, held together Mahadev but in his human form...his eyes and smile have a mischievousness glint which is absolutely adorable! As Mahadev he was stern and strict with Sati but as Jataa he is leaving no stone unturned in teasing her and what more, he is enjoying her anger LOL  Beware Jataa...she is aadhi shakti and her anger is just as bad as your's when you are Mahadev LOL The episode was so refreshing because for once the tables were turned...Mahadev was poking and prodding while Sati was telling him to stay in his limits and go about his work! Smile
Thanks Anj.SmileJata is atreat to watch, he is taking maximum advantage of his human form. teasing her, irritating her, all his actions are just superb, when sati asked him to mind his business he said believe me I am doing just that, how can anyone win against him. I am curious to know whose immage sati will have in her mind? Will Jata make his Shiv form's murti?
It will be an interesting scene when Sati fids out who he really is.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 21/3 Jata with Sati (Page 5)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolfizzy

he was totally mesmerized in Sati...
After all he is in his human form to pyaar ki ghanti to bajni hiin thi...
When Prasuti and Daksh came with Sati then he was only and only staring Sati with his mischivious looks...
o maaannn his looks were awesome...
I just luv his expressions...
Seems like Jataa is a treat 4 all of us...

And the best part was that while staring Sati he recollected all his meetings wid her...

Yaar u noe wat earlier when i imagined bout Shiva Mahdev form used to come in ma mind bt now its only n only Jataa...

Yaar i luv his attitude...

The way he said "aap uttar nahi dena chahti hain devi"

Maaan his smile is sooo cute and it seems as if i m being hypnotized...

His expressions as Jataa are 2ooo good...
HiS LOOKS R JUST OUT OF THE WORLD...
HOW CAN SUM1 THINK OF MARRYING sATI 2 sUM1 WHO IS SO SCARY RATHER THAN D 1 WHOSE LOOKS R SOO KILLING ????????

plz yaar sumbody plz post d pics 4 2day's n yday's epi...
I m totally mad about Jataa... 

And finally lets cum 2 ur post so it was absolutely mindblowing...
Well said, Jata is just greatClap
ThanksSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Meenakshi..the great writer.Hugcrisp updater..I bow to you..Day Dreaming& you know what I am feeling right now.na.that mahadev sati effect is lingering in my eyes mind & soul..even now..& yourupdate has made me relive it again..Amazing simply amazing..Clap

mnx12vanadhi

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

thanks Menakshi

though I am enjoying this track...but still  wonder aren't the Cv's turning it in a bit to much love story...and how close is this to reality...is this what we should expect for a Mythological serial...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Meenakshi..the great writer.Hugcrisp updater..I bow to you..Day Dreaming& you know what I am feeling right now.na.that mahadev sati effect is lingering in my eyes mind & soul..even now..& yourupdate has made me relive it again..Amazing simply amazing..Clap
Hema thanksHug This Shivji-Sati effect is going to last for a very long time in our life. It's once in a life time opportunity for everyoneSmile

vanadhiTOTAL-ROMANTIC

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

thanks Menakshi

though I am enjoying this track...but still  wonder aren't the Cv's turning it in a bit to much love story...and how close is this to reality...is this what we should expect for a Mythological serial...

Thanks Shali, this is pure creative imagination but the fact is Sati was born to unite with Shivji. Their's was a love story, we have never imagined Shivji in a LS. For the Mytho viewers this may be a shock. But When Daksh in the beginning was talking rudely to Nandi, he told him if Jata makeshis Goat faced murti, he ill turn into that. In original story in mahasabha, when Daksh cursed Shivji of not being worshipped, at that time Nandi had ursed Daksh that he will become Goat faced. At that time Bhrigu has cursed all the Shiva devotees will be always wandering. In this show Bhrigu showed his temper while telling Nandi to behave propely in this Daksh house & Nandi too ansewred back taunting Daksh. So that original touch is retained but following Purana's story blndly is not done here & I am very happy for that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-vanadhishaliTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Post Reply New Post

Go to top