Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 21/3 Jata with Sati (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for such great and detailed update!  It was great epi - love the interaction between Sati and Jata - but the tension is getting hard to bear for me (because i have practically no himmat at all everyone tells me thisLOL)  I can't tell how will Sati recognize him?  i thought she might already have know him from when she went to give his swagat but i guess no pehechan. And bechara Nandi still does not understand his swamis leela - but at least he's got Daksh dancing on his little finger which is kind of a relief after all of Daksh's bare bare baatein.  

Wonder what will happen with the saanp - it looks like maybe Sati will try to save himTongue.  Waiting and watching, ji...

Thanks again - your WU are always so nice to read.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 21/3 Jata with Sati (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

thanx mnx for the awesome update ...i almost became half crazed watching the episode ...i mean just looking at jataa i was mesmerised..my mom was kind of freaked out because i was staring at the tv with open mouth and dreamy eyes like a kid staring at a chocolate ..well mohitwa wasnt any less yummier than chocolate
ThanksSmile
ChocklateLOL His acting, expressions were mesmarising. Can very well understand your reactionBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NST1983

Minakshi, thanks for WU!
Just another brilliant epi!
ThanksSmile
The Shiv-leela is getting more & more interesting. I am just waiting to see whose murti Jata will make finally.

-Nehaaa-vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Thank you so much for such great and detailed update!  It was great epi - love the interaction between Sati and Jata - but the tension is getting hard to bear for me (because i have practically no himmat at all everyone tells me thisLOL)  I can't tell how will Sati recognize him?  i thought she might already have know him from when she went to give his swagat but i guess no pehechan. And bechara Nandi still does not understand his swamis leela - but at least he's got Daksh dancing on his little finger which is kind of a relief after all of Daksh's bare bare baatein.  

Wonder what will happen with the saanp - it looks like maybe Sati will try to save himTongue.  Waiting and watching, ji...

Thanks again - your WU are always so nice to read.
ThanksSmile
Sati & Jata interaction was like Jata was getting her more & more irritataed, but he actually was making her react to his Q, where as Sati had just given up all the hopes. From a sad state to an angry state is an improvement for her. Let's see what he does nextSmile Don't loose your himmat, see the brighter side of the storyBig smile

NST1983vanadhi

NST1983

NST1983

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

ThanksSmile
Sati & Jata interaction was like Jata was getting her more & more irritataed, but he actually was making her react to his Q, where as Sati had just given up all the hopes. From a sad state to an angry state is an improvement for her. 

You're oh so right... I believe Shiv is doing everything for Sati's sake

mnx12vanadhi

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by koyal-kajal

thanx mnx for the awesome update ...i almost became half crazed watching the episode ...i mean just looking at jataa i was mesmerised..my mom was kind of freaked out because i was staring at the tv with open mouth and dreamy eyes like a kid staring at a chocolate ..well mohitwa wasnt any less yummier than chocolate
ThanksSmile
ChocklateLOL His acting, expressions were mesmarising. Can very well understand your reactionBig smile
thankyou sister zaroor tum bhi meri awastha mein hogi ise liye meri feelings samaj rahi ho LOL
songs in my mind for mohit - oo la la oo la la oo la la oo la la tu hai mera fantasy and leja leja re mehki raat mein churake saare rang leja 
raati raati main bheegun saath mein tu aisi mulakaat deja by shreya ghoshal

mnx12vanadhi

mousamrocks

mousamrocks

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
awesome episode...thank you ...good night...

mnx12vanadhi

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update..!!

mnx12vanadhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top