Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

   

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 21/3 Jata with Sati (Page 3)

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Joined: 16 September 2010
Posts: 1079

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for such great and detailed update!  It was great epi - love the interaction between Sati and Jata - but the tension is getting hard to bear for me (because i have practically no himmat at all everyone tells me thisLOL)  I can't tell how will Sati recognize him?  i thought she might already have know him from when she went to give his swagat but i guess no pehechan. And bechara Nandi still does not understand his swamis leela - but at least he's got Daksh dancing on his little finger which is kind of a relief after all of Daksh's bare bare baatein.  

Wonder what will happen with the saanp - it looks like maybe Sati will try to save himTongue.  Waiting and watching, ji...

Thanks again - your WU are always so nice to read.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhi

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 16376

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

thanx mnx for the awesome update ...i almost became half crazed watching the episode ...i mean just looking at jataa i was mesmerised..my mom was kind of freaked out because i was staring at the tv with open mouth and dreamy eyes like a kid staring at a chocolate ..well mohitwa wasnt any less yummier than chocolate
ThanksSmile
ChocklateLOL His acting, expressions were mesmarising. Can very well understand your reactionBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhi

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 16376

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NST1983

Minakshi, thanks for WU!
Just another brilliant epi!
ThanksSmile
The Shiv-leela is getting more & more interesting. I am just waiting to see whose murti Jata will make finally.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nehaaa-vanadhi

mnx12 Viewbie
mnx12
mnx12

Joined: 02 August 2010
Posts: 16376

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

Thank you so much for such great and detailed update!  It was great epi - love the interaction between Sati and Jata - but the tension is getting hard to bear for me (because i have practically no himmat at all everyone tells me thisLOL)  I can't tell how will Sati recognize him?  i thought she might already have know him from when she went to give his swagat but i guess no pehechan. And bechara Nandi still does not understand his swamis leela - but at least he's got Daksh dancing on his little finger which is kind of a relief after all of Daksh's bare bare baatein.  

Wonder what will happen with the saanp - it looks like maybe Sati will try to save himTongue.  Waiting and watching, ji...

Thanks again - your WU are always so nice to read.
ThanksSmile
Sati & Jata interaction was like Jata was getting her more & more irritataed, but he actually was making her react to his Q, where as Sati had just given up all the hopes. From a sad state to an angry state is an improvement for her. Let's see what he does nextSmile Don't loose your himmat, see the brighter side of the storyBig smile
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983vanadhi

NST1983 Senior Member
NST1983
NST1983

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 210

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

ThanksSmile
Sati & Jata interaction was like Jata was getting her more & more irritataed, but he actually was making her react to his Q, where as Sati had just given up all the hopes. From a sad state to an angry state is an improvement for her. 
 
You're oh so right... I believe Shiv is doing everything for Sati's sake

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Joined: 25 November 2010
Posts: 1496

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Originally posted by koyal-kajal

thanx mnx for the awesome update ...i almost became half crazed watching the episode ...i mean just looking at jataa i was mesmerised..my mom was kind of freaked out because i was staring at the tv with open mouth and dreamy eyes like a kid staring at a chocolate ..well mohitwa wasnt any less yummier than chocolate
ThanksSmile
ChocklateLOL His acting, expressions were mesmarising. Can very well understand your reactionBig smile
thankyou sister zaroor tum bhi meri awastha mein hogi ise liye meri feelings samaj rahi ho LOL
songs in my mind for mohit - oo la la oo la la oo la la oo la la tu hai mera fantasy and leja leja re mehki raat mein churake saare rang leja 
raati raati main bheegun saath mein tu aisi mulakaat deja by shreya ghoshal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi

mousamrocks Newbie
mousamrocks
mousamrocks

Joined: 21 March 2012
Posts: 4

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
awesome episode...thank you ...good night...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Joined: 25 May 2010
Posts: 9437

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Picture Gallery #2[NO COMMENTS]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71

Author: -Nymphadora-   Replies: 565   Views: 109849

-Nymphadora- 565 109849 05 November 2014 at 8:49am by -VishaD-
15th Aug Devon ke Dev...Mahadev Promo WO/DL

Author: sonyfan28   Replies: 1   Views: 745

sonyfan28 1 745 31 July 2013 at 6:24am by ashna26
FIR against Devon Ke Dev Mahadev actress .

2

Author: deboleena.manna   Replies: 14   Views: 2781

deboleena.manna 14 2781 15 July 2013 at 8:07am by Tinacool
DNA-Mahadev vs Mahadev

2 3 4

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 29   Views: 4548

Armu4eva 29 4548 02 June 2013 at 8:56am by snehas1190
Reel Mahadev bows to real Mahadev-Article

Author: hemavidz   Replies: 4   Views: 2019

hemavidz 4 2019 09 March 2013 at 4:07pm by bhakti2

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index