Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 21/3 Jata with Sati (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thanx mnx for the awesome update ...i almost became half crazed watching the episode ...i mean just looking at jataa i was mesmerised..my mom was kind of freaked out because i was staring at the tv with open mouth and dreamy eyes like a kid staring at a chocolate ..well mohitwa wasnt any less yummier than chocolate

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-mnx12vanadhiIntrepida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 21/3 Jata with Sati (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NST1983

NST1983

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Minakshi, thanks for WU!
Just another brilliant epi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Another amazing epi and another great update Minaxi- thank you! I am so desperate to get home and watch:)
ThanksSmile It's a must watch epi, am glad the this helps you till you watch the one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratilal22192

Thanks!

I was smiling soo much when Mahadev and Sati were talking! i was like omg! lol! I love the new music, I will upload it soon!
It was worth watching, she was getting more & more angry, he was adding fuel to the fireBig smile Witheach dialogue his expressions were just superbClap

vanadhiIntrepida

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

minakshi...Cry
I feel bad for mata sati like nandiji...
how she is going to face the situation after knowing he is shiv himself...

she is shouting no actually screaming out of her helplessness...
but what she needs is before her too...

we are laughing and enjoying the flirt scene actually sati is crying out of pain...
and our Jata is torturing her with all possible ways...
its really pain to watch her in that state...
MAhadev is so kind , but jata is cute thats all...

i have a doubt how  she come to know that  he is shiv ,just by a touch...?

Vanadhi don'tCry 
May be he is saying all these to get her out of her sad state. He knows her very well, there must be some plan from his side we are not aware of.
As per the spoilers, nandi will come on time & pick up the Snake, so the touch may not happen, but it will be interesting to see whose murti Jata will be making finally.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NST1983-Nehaaa-vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samsangeetha

Lovely episode and lovely WU. Fast one too. Hope, we will have a real treat in the upcoming episodes.
ThanksSmile After Jata's entry, each epi. is getting exciting, I am too eagerly waiting for the future treat.

vanadhiIntrepida

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

@ ArshiRock, Reshma, thanksSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rythmdivine

thanku soo much for the super fast update...SmileSmile
2day MAHADEV aka JATAA was completely smitten by his lady luv...SATI ji's beauty...the way he kept gazing at her...amazingEmbarrassed
n MOHIT's expressions...ufff...killer!!!Day Dreaming
luved the spat between dem...it was kinda cute...Smile
but my heart really went out for  SATI ji 2day...poor girl...specially wen she said..."Prabhu Mujhe Itni Shakti Dena...Ki mein Peeta ji k iccha purti tak jeevit reh saku..."CryUnhappy
btw can sum1 plzz tell me...why does Prastuti pout so much...ConfusedConfusedover all...superb epi...Thumbs Up

Jata is on a mission to change Sati's sad state, Vishnuji was right in sayin let once Shivji meet Sati, then this story will reach till their wedding. The way he keeps on looking at her, shows he won't leave her helpless. His expressions are greatClap
Prasuti is the drama king's wife, so must have learnt from Daksh adding the Manu putri's touchLOL

-Nehaaa-vanadhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top