Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 21/3 Jata with Sati

Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Sati sitting alone is thinking over  Jata's singining, is wondering what was there in that Vishnu-shloka, that cured her, may be the Vishnuji's shloka itself. Prays to Vishnuji to keep her alive till she is able to fulfill Daksh's wish.

Daksh tells his family members, he is arrogant but miraculous. Maharshi Bhrigu says he saw his face is quite shining & bright.Angry Prasuti tells maharshi Bhrigu, she found him uncivilized, uncultured & you are praising him. Khyati too adds saying Sati's being alone whole night with another man is not right. Revati & Aditi's opinion is same. What will the var-paksh people think?

Maharshi kashyap says they should think of Sati's health, standing whole night with a lamp in her hand will not be good for her. Maharshi Bhrigu says for Sati's health Jata's singing had worked like a Dhanvantari's work.Daksh says He has seen Jata's miraculous creative powers with his own eyes, a dead daughter's murti was made only by her mother's imagination, If he adds Shatabhish's face in Sati's heart, what is wrong in that. Finally Prasuti gives up agreeing to Daksh's reasoning. Daksh smiles at his small victory.

Khyati & Aditi gives Sati a lamp says father is waiting for you, you have to take this lamp & go to that shilpkaar, the decision is in your hand, you can refuse. Sati says father's decision is mine too. Sati takes the lamp in her hand, looks at Vishnuji's murti & leaves with Prasuti , Daksh, M. Bhrigu towards Jata & Nandi who are making the required  arrangements to make the murti. Jata keeps on looking at Sati. He remembers their past meetings, her hiding behind him while protecting her from Vritrasura, her tell him she will give up her life if he comes to save her again.

Daksh asks Jata how did he find his murti-shala, hope you will make the murti soon.  Nandi tells everyone to leave. Prasuti reluctantly leaves with Daksh.

Jata keeps on looking at sati, trying to judge her, says anuchit, anyaay, Shiv has done a big anyaay to you, I know everything. Sati tells him to not to bother about that, just concentrate on his work. Jata says he can understand she is in hurry to get married. She tells him not to waste time. Jata says in Shilp niram this is not called wasting time, I am trying to judge your mind is it steady or not? Is it steady? Sati tells Jata, says just to concentrate on his work. Jata tells her, believe me, I am just doing that.

You haven't forgotten Shiv compeletely, why did you promise your father if you are not able to fulfill it. Sati  asks who are you to ask all these? How do you know what do I want? How is all these concerned with making the murti?

Sati tells him he is crossing his limit. Jata says it is important to have transparency between Shilpkaar & his inspiration  Sati asks him is it necessary to get personal? Jata says question in answer of a question. Looks like you don't want to tell the truth. Forget it, this murti can not be made & Shatabhish will never be good looking. Even your mother doesn't want that. Sati asks murti can not be made or you don't want to make?  Jata says, looks like your father hasn't explained to you about my way of working. I can make only what you you think of. If you think of Shiv, then the murti will turn out to be his & I never want that. Your father has to live in the society, has to get you married. I too like your father is against Shiv. For Shiv rules & regulations of the society are not important. Thinking about all that I have come to help your father.  I am giving you the last chance, think over. Sati is thinking about what she should do?

Nandi is sad hearing their talks says what is Shivji doing, if he behaves like this mata Sati will surely go away from him, looks like he doesn't want to marry her.

Precap:  A Snake sensing Shivji's presence comes to meet him, Nandi allows him to go inside. Then he regrets his decision thinking If scared mata Sati touches Shivji, she will come to know, who he is. Sati seeing the Snake, moves her hand to stop Jata, the Snake is on one of the stone.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Another amazing epi and another great update Minaxi- thank you! I am so desperate to get home and watch:)
Thanks!

I was smiling soo much when Mahadev and Sati were talking! i was like omg! lol! I love the new music, I will upload it soon!
minakshi...😭
I feel bad for mata sati like nandiji...
how she is going to face the situation after knowing he is shiv himself...

she is shouting no actually screaming out of her helplessness...
but what she needs is before her too...

we are laughing and enjoying the flirt scene actually sati is crying out of pain...
and our Jata is torturing her with all possible ways...
its really pain to watch her in that state...
MAhadev is so kind , but jata is cute thats all...

i have a doubt how  she come to know that  he is shiv ,just by a touch...?

Lovely episode and lovely WU. Fast one too. Hope, we will have a real treat in the upcoming episodes.
thanks for tje awesome update
thanku soo much for the super fast update...😊😊
2day MAHADEV aka JATAA was completely smitten by his lady luv...SATI ji's beauty...the way he kept gazing at her...amazing😳
n MOHIT's expressions...ufff...killer!!!😍
luved the spat between dem...it was kinda cute...😊
but my heart really went out for  SATI ji 2day...poor girl...specially wen she said..."Prabhu Mujhe Itni Shakti Dena...Ki mein Peeta ji k iccha purti tak jeevit reh saku..."πŸ˜­πŸ˜”
btw can sum1 plzz tell me...why does Prastuti pout so much...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•over all...superb epi...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by rythmdivine - 12 years ago
thanx mnx for the awesome update ...i almost became half crazed watching the episode ...i mean just looking at jataa i was mesmerised..my mom was kind of freaked out because i was staring at the tv with open mouth and dreamy eyes like a kid staring at a chocolate ..well mohitwa wasnt any less yummier than chocolate
Minakshi, thanks for WU!
Just another brilliant epi!
Originally posted by ccolkat

Another amazing epi and another great update Minaxi- thank you! I am so desperate to get home and watch:)
Thanks😊 It's a must watch epi, am glad the this helps you till you watch the one.