Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Ooh La La!! Mahadev is SOOO naughty!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Kitna pareshaan kiya aaj bechari Sati ko!! And tht smile of his!! He reminds me of the naughty Abhay Raichand of Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani!! Preca luked interesting...letz c kal kyaa hoga!! Awesome acting by Mohit-Mouni!! Share your views and gie me some love!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

darshi28vanadhi.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ooh La La!! Mahadev is SOOO naughty!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolfizzy

IF-Dazzler

coolfizzy

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
RES...
res...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
res.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vanadhi

darshi28

darshi28

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Jataa is so flirty and charming Embarrassed if I'm falling in love with him then what about our poor Sati LOL Mohit is doing an outstanding job

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharpay.Evansvanadhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.