Devon ke Dev Mahadev

aaj ka episode ki sabse awesome keypoints - do see (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samsangeetha

Very much agree with all ur points. To me, no need to apologize for anything bcos all are satya hai Approve
thankyou Tongue
daksh ke barme kuch bhi bak lo koi bhi bura nahin manegaLOL

Edited by koyal-kajal - 21 March 2012 at 11:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samsangeetha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aaj ka episode ki sabse awesome keypoints - do see (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nehaaa-

-Nehaaa-

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
superb post...ClapClap
agree wid all ua points...Smile
how i wished dey cud increase the timing of the episodes...15mins seems too short yaar..Unhappyn yeh toh CVS ki meherbaani hai dat we are gettin to c MOHIT N MOUNi togethr for the past few days...or else toh the whole episode revolves around dat DAKSH n his pouty wife..most of the tym..grrr..Angry
btw me full lattoo over JATAA yaar...dos expressions n dat mischievous smile...haaye...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
n our  MOHIT n MOUNI dey have got such gr8 chemistry yaar...ds hawwt couple simply set the screen on fire weneva they cum 2gethr...Embarrassed
luv dse two to the core ya...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darshi28

koyal-kajal

Goldie

koyal-kajal

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rythmdivine

superb post...ClapClap
agree wid all ua points...Smile
how i wished dey cud increase the timing of the episodes...15mins seems too short yaar..Unhappyn yeh toh CVS ki meherbaani hai dat we are gettin to c MOHIT N MOUNi togethr for the past few days...or else toh the whole episode revolves around dat DAKSH n his pouty wife..most of the tym..grrr..Angry
btw me full lattoo over JATAA yaar...dos expressions n dat mischievous smile...haaye...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
n our  MOHIT n MOUNI dey have got such gr8 chemistry yaar...ds hawwt couple simply set the screen on fire weneva they cum 2gethr...Embarrassed
luv dse two to the core ya...Day Dreaming

i agree with u .haye mohit ko dekhte hi na jane mujhe kya hota hai ...and that naughty cute smile of jataas makes me ko pagal ...jab bhi main mohit ko dekti hoon mere maan bas eksong baajta rehta hai ..oo la la oo la la oo la la oo la la tu hai mera fantasy..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshi28-Nehaaa-

darshi28

darshi28

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Great post Smile what is left to say/write after that awesome episode and your analysis Clap Mohit and Mouni are just too good Star

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.