•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi friends 
according to me in a rating of 5 ...todays episode gets full 5 stars
keypoints :-

highpoints⭐️ - 
*seeing daksh's aahankar go down - he is learning to shut his mouth and say yes to thing instead of always trying to get his way ..(good actually mr potbellygoathead daksh deserved a kick and a slap😑)
*prasuti irritated - i love to see mother india having to shut up 
*sati's anger - fantastic poorthing is already confused on top of that her eternal lovers words are bugging her but she doesnt even realise that the one she loves so much is there in front of her 
*finally have to say hats off to mohits acting ...jataa's innocent flirting , dazziling looks ...the princely charms has shown the other part of shiv which is hidden inside him ...superb work by mohit ..he has proved his versatility 

low pointsπŸ˜• -
*already 15 mins ka serial hai on top of that time is wasted by the time khyati and revathi walk and come into the room give the diya and tell sati and stare at her with emotions omg no offence but it litrally takes of 3 mins of the serial 
*brihu's blind devotion towards daksh ...he is like this weird tota (parrot) and a gai (cow) ..tota because he repeats everything daksh says and a gai because he keeps nodding his head to everything daksh says... you know like when these people from temples come with cows and says that give 10 and ask the cow any question it will nod yes or no and the cow just keeps nodding for everything...
anyways this is my pov .no offence anyone ..if hurt i solely appologize πŸ˜Š
- diya
🀣 heyyy parrot and cow...

nice comparison kajalll

while in form of shiv he is wordless ...before her ..
but in jata attire his mouth is full of words...and she ?
Very much agree with all ur points. To me, no need to apologize for anything bcos all are satya hai 
Originally posted by Sanyomg

Dhinchak review gal!!!
hey main har din yeh hi karne wali hoon till all of you get irritatedπŸ˜†
dhinchak  pagal diya ke dhinchak reviews
Originally posted by vanadhi

🀣 heyyy parrot and cow...

nice comparison kajalll

while in form of shiv he is wordless ...before her ..
but in jata attire his mouth is full of words...and she ?
agreed with you vanidhi ...thankyouπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Samsangeetha

Very much agree with all ur points. To me, no need to apologize for anything bcos all are satya hai 
thankyou πŸ˜›
daksh ke barme kuch bhi bak lo koi bhi bura nahin manegaπŸ˜†
Edited by koyal-kajal - 12 years ago
superb post...πŸ‘πŸ‘
agree wid all ua points...😊
how i wished dey cud increase the timing of the episodes...15mins seems too short yaar..πŸ˜”n yeh toh CVS ki meherbaani hai dat we are gettin to c MOHIT N MOUNi togethr for the past few days...or else toh the whole episode revolves around dat DAKSH n his pouty wife..most of the tym..grrr..😑
btw me full lattoo over JATAA yaar...dos expressions n dat mischievous smile...haaye...😍😍
n our  MOHIT n MOUNI dey have got such gr8 chemistry yaar...ds hawwt couple simply set the screen on fire weneva they cum 2gethr...😳
luv dse two to the core ya...😍

Originally posted by rythmdivine

superb post...πŸ‘πŸ‘
agree wid all ua points...😊
how i wished dey cud increase the timing of the episodes...15mins seems too short yaar..πŸ˜”n yeh toh CVS ki meherbaani hai dat we are gettin to c MOHIT N MOUNi togethr for the past few days...or else toh the whole episode revolves around dat DAKSH n his pouty wife..most of the tym..grrr..😑
btw me full lattoo over JATAA yaar...dos expressions n dat mischievous smile...haaye...😍😍
n our  MOHIT n MOUNI dey have got such gr8 chemistry yaar...ds hawwt couple simply set the screen on fire weneva they cum 2gethr...😳
luv dse two to the core ya...😍

i agree with u .haye mohit ko dekhte hi na jane mujhe kya hota hai ...and that naughty cute smile of jataas makes me ko pagal ...jab bhi main mohit ko dekti hoon mere maan bas eksong baajta rehta hai ..oo la la oo la la oo la la oo la la tu hai mera fantasy..πŸ˜†
Great post πŸ˜Š what is left to say/write after that awesome episode and your analysis πŸ‘ Mohit and Mouni are just too good β­οΈ