sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Exactly!!!

I guess inspite of being ghisa pita this formula always work...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003sujana9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pyaar ya takraar :P (Page 6)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RukhluvMaan

Goldie

RukhluvMaan

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
this is the main mantra of falling in love ..
first they fight then they friends and then some feelings..
haayii haayii i love it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Because that results in an intense, fiery and passionate jodiLOL

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Aarti- LOOOL, I've got a couple of other friends who have a major crush on him like me! We're all just fida over his accent and his Samrat/Bittoo type attitude, cause that attitude is just sooo sexy man! Oh I'm from Indonesia..but will be moving next month to Singapore for uni.. Smile WBU? 
lol i m watching SG reruns  also..waiseLOL
hahaha i m a gone case i guessLOLLOL...just love his accent...hehe i hope when i get to meet him when he comes to delhiLOL...
u r from indonesia.Shocked...hehe sorry never met anyone frm thereLOL...and u r going to singaporee awiee...gr8LOL...,m a college studentSmile...

sujana9

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

@Aarti- LOOOL, I've got a couple of other friends who have a major crush on him like me! We're all just fida over his accent and his Samrat/Bittoo type attitude, cause that attitude is just sooo sexy man! Oh I'm from Indonesia..but will be moving next month to Singapore for uni.. Smile WBU? 
hahaha i m a gone case i guessLOLLOL...just love his accent...hehe i hope when i get to meet him when he comes to delhiLOL...
u r from indonesia.Shocked...hehe sorry never met anyone frm thereLOL...and u r going to singaporee awiee...gr8LOL...,m a college studentSmile...

As in originally am from Mumbai..just that I've been born and brought up in Indonesia! And yeap, am a uni student as well, and I'm moving to SG for uni purposes only! Tongue

LOL SG and AR reruns ROCK. SG and AR are my all time favorite telly couples, and I need to STFU about them nahi toh I'll be breaking the IF CoC here! LOL

IK! His accent is like sooo sexy and januable! Damn yeah, do try and see if you can meet him! Bleargh, the fact that am an NRI gets frustrating when I realise I can't meet all these actors and/or watch these awesome TV shows on telly, and have to resort to watching them online!

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sujana9

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajen

As in originally am from Mumbai..just that I've been born and brought up in Indonesia! And yeap, am a uni student as well, and I'm moving to SG for uni purposes only! Tongue

LOL SG and AR reruns ROCK. SG and AR are my all time favorite telly couples, and I need to STFU about them nahi toh I'll be breaking the IF CoC here! LOL

IK! His accent is like sooo sexy and januable! Damn yeah, do try and see if you can meet him! Bleargh, the fact that am an NRI gets frustrating when I realise I can't meet all these actors and/or watch these awesome TV shows on telly, and have to resort to watching them online!
LOL i can understand...and to be frank i haven't met any stars as yetCry
i have seen anushka..imran khan...and ranveer singh lolLOL coz they shot near my area but as in none of my favs...but i hope..i get to meet shivin...hehe m already in his Fb frnd listLOL
and AR ke baare me i'll keep mum or else IF will BAN meLOL

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Hhahahahahah Pyaar se pehle takraar zauri hai !!!
Yuvi and Suvi kii Love story is gonna b fun !!!
Eik bholi bhali aur eik Macho jatt !!!! YuvReen is gonna ROCK !!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.