Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@ritchelle
LOL m jumping like an idiot since the tym i heard abt KAJEN's wedding...eeep!!!
and man,...DITTO lol!! i love it when the leads fight and gal becomes the smarty pants and outsmarts the MUSCLE man :P
shit the fights and quarrels are always sexy...as in sexy to the core...hahaha i can already imagine suvreen and yuvraaj kicking each other's buttt while fighting hahahaha
and yeah chopusey..we used to use it lol BACHMAN me :P
and hahaha we are two hell of a ACCENT lovers...hayye u should hear KUNWAR AMAR of DID and D3 fame and RAQESH BAPAT...hey bhagwan both have sexy voices...

btw m aarti
wats ur name??

OMG IK! Like my best friend from IF and I literally went mad when we heard about it! I think it was 2AM here and 1PM her time when we got the news, and we acted like complete retards! ROFL

OMG YES! The girl will outsmart the guy, and he will be stumped, but somewhere he'll be impressed, and in the middle of all the fights and the arguments he'll fall in love and POOF! The romance starts! Gahh these fights are like sooo sexy, and like you said, I can already imagine Yuvi and Suvreen fighting their asses off! LOL

LOL yeah that's one thing we've got in common, the love for the classic, rustic, and extremely sexy Delhi accent! Big smile OMG I wanna start watching D3, lekin I have like absolutely NO time man! Like I wasn't even supposed to start following another show, but a friend of mine sent me the link so that I can check out Yuvi, and I just HAD to continue watching the show cause he's SUCH a tota yaar! Blushing Now toh I am only gonna follow IPK and SG and Mohit Sehgal's next show! (Yes, I'm a huge Mohit fan!)

And Hi Aarti! Big smile You just said my name, Ritchelle! LOL Its pronounced as Rish-el, and mostly people call me Rit/Ritch, which is pronounced as Rish! Big smile
hehehe hello ritchBig smile
coming to KAJEN..i wud zip my mouth because i can't stop talking when it comes to  KAJEN and them getting married...EEPPP...LOL
and d3 is an arghhh show now...it has lost wat it hadCry
but here m hoping this show is able to fill the gap which d3 has created...and abt IPK hehehe even i watch it at timesLOL...lol i don't get tym and watching it OL is kinda boring so i tend to miss some epis but LOL i hear the UPDATE frm my mum everyday LOL
and OMG mohit sehgal fan hehehe..no wonder u r here.,...YUVI resembles mohit big tym...haha he is like a combo of MOHIT AND ARJUN LOL
LOL btw did u watch today's epi of SG...ahhh m dying to watch it...the catch and fallEmbarrassed

A lot of my IF friends and a couple of my real life friends have been telling me to check D3 out, lekin time hi nahi hai yaar! But I try and keep track..has Shakti Mohan left already? I believe there's some wedding track going on naa?

LOL yes, KaJen and MoNaya are two celeb couples I just can't STFU about! LOL Me and my friend go MAD discussing the two of em! IPK toh is classic! I mostly watch all the episodes, unless there's tooo much of rona dhona or Creepwa! LOL 

Oh I don't get any Indian channels, so I literally have to watch ALL my shows online, so am used to it now! Nahii yaar, I haven't seen today's SG cause its not on apnadesi-tv. or YT yet! Its sooo frustrating, I guess I'll have to watch it tomorrow in the noon! 

And YES! I love Yuvi cause he's a complete mix of Samrat Shergill and Bittoo Sharma, and I have the hots for both of them! Blushing Haaaye all of them are my januables! Heart Gahhh why hasn't anyone uploaded SG on YT/apnadesi-tv yet! Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pyaar ya takraar :P (Page 5)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged

@ritchelle
LOL m jumping like an idiot since the tym i heard abt KAJEN's wedding...eeep!!!
and man,...DITTO lol!! i love it when the leads fight and gal becomes the smarty pants and outsmarts the MUSCLE man :P
shit the fights and quarrels are always sexy...as in sexy to the core...hahaha i can already imagine suvreen and yuvraaj kicking each other's buttt while fighting hahahaha
and yeah chopusey..we used to use it lol BACHMAN me :P
and hahaha we are two hell of a ACCENT lovers...hayye u should hear KUNWAR AMAR of DID and D3 fame and RAQESH BAPAT...hey bhagwan both have sexy voices...

btw m aarti
wats ur name??

OMG IK! Like my best friend from IF and I literally went mad when we heard about it! I think it was 2AM here and 1PM her time when we got the news, and we acted like complete retards! ROFL

OMG YES! The girl will outsmart the guy, and he will be stumped, but somewhere he'll be impressed, and in the middle of all the fights and the arguments he'll fall in love and POOF! The romance starts! Gahh these fights are like sooo sexy, and like you said, I can already imagine Yuvi and Suvreen fighting their asses off! LOL

LOL yeah that's one thing we've got in common, the love for the classic, rustic, and extremely sexy Delhi accent! Big smile OMG I wanna start watching D3, lekin I have like absolutely NO time man! Like I wasn't even supposed to start following another show, but a friend of mine sent me the link so that I can check out Yuvi, and I just HAD to continue watching the show cause he's SUCH a tota yaar! Blushing Now toh I am only gonna follow IPK and SG and Mohit Sehgal's next show! (Yes, I'm a huge Mohit fan!)

And Hi Aarti! Big smile You just said my name, Ritchelle! LOL Its pronounced as Rish-el, and mostly people call me Rit/Ritch, which is pronounced as Rish! Big smile
hehehe hello ritchBig smile
coming to KAJEN..i wud zip my mouth because i can't stop talking when it comes to  KAJEN and them getting married...EEPPP...LOL
and d3 is an arghhh show now...it has lost wat it hadCry
but here m hoping this show is able to fill the gap which d3 has created...and abt IPK hehehe even i watch it at timesLOL...lol i don't get tym and watching it OL is kinda boring so i tend to miss some epis but LOL i hear the UPDATE frm my mum everyday LOL
and OMG mohit sehgal fan hehehe..no wonder u r here.,...YUVI resembles mohit big tym...haha he is like a combo of MOHIT AND ARJUN LOL
LOL btw did u watch today's epi of SG...ahhh m dying to watch it...the catch and fallEmbarrassed

A lot of my IF friends and a couple of my real life friends have been telling me to check D3 out, lekin time hi nahi hai yaar! But I try and keep track..has Shakti Mohan left already? I believe there's some wedding track going on naa?

LOL yes, KaJen and MoNaya are two celeb couples I just can't STFU about! LOL Me and my friend go MAD discussing the two of em! IPK toh is classic! I mostly watch all the episodes, unless there's tooo much of rona dhona or Creepwa! LOL 

Oh I don't get any Indian channels, so I literally have to watch ALL my shows online, so am used to it now! Nahii yaar, I haven't seen today's SG cause its not on apnadesi-tv. or YT yet! Its sooo frustrating, I guess I'll have to watch it tomorrow in the noon! 

And YES! I love Yuvi cause he's a complete mix of Samrat Shergill and Bittoo Sharma, and I have the hots for both of them! Blushing Haaaye all of them are my januables! Heart Gahhh why hasn't anyone uploaded SG on YT/apnadesi-tv yet! Angry

YUP shakti has already left...and the show is a disaster now...never expected that it wud turn into such a HIGH CLASS DRAMA SHOW...and  me too waiting for the epi...lol i'll watch at 11...where r u frm hehe...
and yuvi hehe m crushing on him big tym

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9

betty123

IF-Rockerz

betty123

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hi ...i m new here guys...

i luv dis nokjhok type stories...bt d way yuvi was waving his hands i felt he will b kinda lattoo on her lolzz... bt i luved wen he said shakal dekhi h apni aine me lolzzz...hey bt wat does a CHOUPSEY mean ...i heard it for d first tym...

sujana9

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by betty123

i luv dis nokjhok type stories...bt d way yuvi was waving his hands i felt he will b kinda lattoo on her lolzz... bt i luved wen he said shakal dekhi h apni aine me lolzzz...hey bt wat does a CHOUPSEY mean ...i heard it for d first tym...

hehe even i loved the way they were cursing each other and their prospective partnersLOL
and choupsey is a slang for light hearted insultBig smile

sujana9

betty123

IF-Rockerz

betty123

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

hehe even i loved the way they were cursing each other and their prospective partnersLOL

oh...thanx...n it was fun to watch uncle guggal in d car ...lol...hanging in d window... n i think d princy will also meet dem in nainital n will meet suvreen b4 admission n get a bad impression abt her...

sujana9

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

oh...thanx...n it was fun to watch uncle guggal in d car ...lol...hanging in d window... n i think d princy will also meet dem in nainital n will meet suvreen b4 admission n get a bad impression abt her...
LOLLOLLOLLOL GUGGAL uncle is so cute and funny hahhaha...and yuvi is our MUNDALOL
and the princy gonna make suvreen's life hell for sure

sujana9

betty123

IF-Rockerz

betty123

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

LOLGUGGAL uncle is so cute and funny hahhaha...and yuvi is our MUNDALOL
and the princy gonna make suvreen's life hell for sure

hehe...i m loving d pace of d track n specially n mid commentary of suvi...i must say she lukes terrible in karol bagh...bt she seems so cute in SGTOTY

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003sujana9

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@Aarti- LOOOL, I've got a couple of other friends who have a major crush on him like me! We're all just fida over his accent and his Samrat/Bittoo type attitude, cause that attitude is just sooo sexy man! Oh I'm from Indonesia..but will be moving next month to Singapore for uni.. Smile WBU? 

sujana9

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.