Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hahhaha...thats the patent of all LOVE BIRDS !!!
Pehle ladai,nok jhok,ladke ko pyaar, friendship and den ikraar !!!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003BalamPichkaari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pyaar ya takraar :P (Page 3)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Originally posted by kajen

LOOOL, sorry to barge in but the topic was really cute, and I couldn't stop snickering! Well its this cliched thing, which happens in every other show and film and with every other lead couple! But all said and done, its the fights between em that makes the relationship cute at the end of the day! I mean, agar pyaar ho, aur takraar naa ho, to us mein mazaa kaha hain yaar? Tongue LOL 

On a side note, WHO is the lead? He's such a tota yaar!  He's sooo adorable, and his accent, ooof! 
OMG hahahaha TOTA...yup he is a TOTA for sure...and pehla scene hi shirtlessBlushing...mar daalo hum massoom ladkiyo koLOL
but i have to say fights make the show CUTER and funnyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMG IK! Like I don't get Channel V, but my friend told me to go check this show out cause the male lead is DAMN cute, and when I checked it out I was like holy CRAP this guy is sooo cute! Ek dum tota hai yaar! LOL And his accent, haaye! Main toh mar hi gayi by God!

Exactly! Such cute fights and arguments make the show all the more fun to watch, and it kinda makes the couple cuter, as they keep fighting! Big smile

HEHE after D3...i was waiting for a MAST wala show and suvreen guggal is my show in that matterLOL...uiii ma...shit he is uber cute and his accent...hayye me frm delhi and fultoo delhi accent me...i mean wow...bhagwan ji mar daalaLOL
and suvreen's choupsey ROFLROFL

dazzlerfan..DamonCrazy..

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyaansh0311

den fir se takraar and dher sara WAR ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Anikz003..Rish..

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

den fir se takraar and dher sara WAR ROFL
hahhaha...fir koi nayi ladki ghussing and TOTE par line marring..Ladki jealous and Ladke ko KISSING !!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL
*aisa hota nahi but i would love to see* Embarrassed

Anikz003..DamonCrazy..

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aditi--

ya seriously hamesha jhagda dikhan zaroori hai kya?LOL

pata nahiErmm may be some spice k liye!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

den fir se takraar and dher sara WAR ROFL
hahhaha...fir koi nayi ladki ghussing and TOTE par line marring..Ladki jealous and Ladke ko KISSING !!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFL
*aisa hota nahi but i would love to see* Embarrassed
hahahaa fir ladka ladki HAWTTT SCENE ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

LOOOL, sorry to barge in but the topic was really cute, and I couldn't stop snickering! Well its this cliched thing, which happens in every other show and film and with every other lead couple! But all said and done, its the fights between em that makes the relationship cute at the end of the day! I mean, agar pyaar ho, aur takraar naa ho, to us mein mazaa kaha hain yaar? Tongue LOL 

On a side note, WHO is the lead? He's such a tota yaar!  He's sooo adorable, and his accent, ooof! 
OMG hahahaha TOTA...yup he is a TOTA for sure...and pehla scene hi shirtlessBlushing...mar daalo hum massoom ladkiyo koLOL
but i have to say fights make the show CUTER and funnyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMG IK! Like I don't get Channel V, but my friend told me to go check this show out cause the male lead is DAMN cute, and when I checked it out I was like holy CRAP this guy is sooo cute! Ek dum tota hai yaar! LOL And his accent, haaye! Main toh mar hi gayi by God!

Exactly! Such cute fights and arguments make the show all the more fun to watch, and it kinda makes the couple cuter, as they keep fighting! Big smile

HEHE after D3...i was waiting for a MAST wala show and suvreen guggal is my show in that matterLOL...uiii ma...shit he is uber cute and his accent...hayye me frm delhi and fultoo delhi accent me...i mean wow...bhagwan ji mar daalaLOL

LOL I love such shows where the female lead is all sassy, and if the male lead is supposed to be a flirt and cool dude and all that (Basically someone like Samrat from MJHT, or Armaan from DMG), that too with that SEXY Delhi accent, then its gotta be one hell of a watch!

OMG damn you're from Delhi! That means you must be getting to listen to that uber sexy accent all around you! Here even my friends from Delhi have a neutral accent! The Delhi accent is oh-so-sexy man!  I swear man, haaye main mar gayiLOL

ROFL I totally love it when they keep saying Chopsuey! I mean like W*F? And was it just me, or did she call Ganesh "Gannu Jee"? ROFLROFL

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

LOL I love such shows where the female lead is all sassy, and if the male lead is supposed to be a flirt and cool dude and all that (Basically someone like Samrat from MJHT, or Armaan from DMG), that too with that SEXY Delhi accent, then its gotta be one hell of a watch!

OMG damn you're from Delhi! That means you must be getting to listen to that uber sexy accent all around you! Here even my friends from Delhi have a neutral accent! The Delhi accent is oh-so-sexy man!  I swear man, haaye main mar gayiLOL

ROFL I totally love it when they keep saying Chopsuey! I mean like W*F? And was it just me, or did she call Ganesh "Gannu Jee"? ROFLROFL
SHE DID ROFLROFLROFLROFL
damn even i like it when the female lead has that IDC abt u attitude.. ROFLROFLROFL...i like bitchy leads as well ROFLROFL
and talking abt ARMAAN don't get me started on that lol m a biggie bigggie KAJEN fan lolaa..DMG premi LOL
and damn i swear delhi guys have this HUSKY accent..no wonder husky voice of a guy is  my weakness ROFLROFL
and coming to CHOPUSEY hahahaha...kill me man...we used to say it YEARS AGO ROFLROFL
shit i m already going gaga over this show...lol...i love the frienship as well...that bestie!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.