Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

pyaar ya takraar :P (Page 2)

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
haan... i hvnt seen him anywhere else so i guess he's new
pehle to mujhe suvreen bhi new comer lagi thi... bt then FB pe dekha k she's smriti... LOL

she looks like genelia... doesnt she Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samisweethrtAnikz003

Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
sajan forever exactly yar,.tum v elitian right?
Sajan_forever05 IF-Rockerz
Sajan_forever05
Sajan_forever05

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

sajan forever exactly yar,.tum v elitian right?
Yup...LOL
Call me disha..Embarrassed
Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@ masooo the gals isnt new, she has loose lots of her weight 
! disha okies!
HealMeForever IF-Rockerz
HealMeForever
HealMeForever

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
ya seriously hamesha jhagda dikhan zaroori hai kya?LOL
.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
LOOOL, sorry to barge in but the topic was really cute, and I couldn't stop snickering! Well its this cliched thing, which happens in every other show and film and with every other lead couple! But all said and done, its the fights between em that makes the relationship cute at the end of the day! I mean, agar pyaar ho, aur takraar naa ho, to us mein mazaa kaha hain yaar? Tongue LOL 

On a side note, WHO is the lead? He's such a tota yaar! Blushing He's sooo adorable, and his accent, ooof! 
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

LOOOL, sorry to barge in but the topic was really cute, and I couldn't stop snickering! Well its this cliched thing, which happens in every other show and film and with every other lead couple! But all said and done, its the fights between em that makes the relationship cute at the end of the day! I mean, agar pyaar ho, aur takraar naa ho, to us mein mazaa kaha hain yaar? Tongue LOL 

On a side note, WHO is the lead? He's such a tota yaar!  He's sooo adorable, and his accent, ooof! 
OMG hahahaha TOTA...yup he is a TOTA for sure...and pehla scene hi shirtlessBlushing...mar daalo hum massoom ladkiyo koLOL
but i have to say fights make the show CUTER and funnyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.dazzlerfan..DamonCrazy..

.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

On a side note, WHO is the lead? He's such a tota yaar!  He's sooo adorable, and his accent, ooof! 
OMG hahahaha TOTA...yup he is a TOTA for sure...and pehla scene hi shirtlessBlushing...mar daalo hum massoom ladkiyo koLOL
but i have to say fights make the show CUTER and funnyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMG IK! Like I don't get Channel V, but my friend told me to go check this show out cause the male lead is DAMN cute, and when I checked it out I was like holy CRAP this guy is sooo cute! Ek dum tota hai yaar! LOL And his accent, haaye! Main toh mar hi gayi by God!

Exactly! Such cute fights and arguments make the show all the more fun to watch, and it kinda makes the couple cuter, as they keep fighting! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index