Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Aditi--

ya seriously hamesha jhagda dikhan zaroori hai kya?πŸ˜†

pata nahiπŸ€” may be some spice k liye!
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

hahhaha...fir koi nayi ladki ghussing and TOTE par line marring..Ladki jealous and Ladke ko KISSING !!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
*aisa hota nahi but i would love to see* πŸ˜³

hahahaa fir ladka ladki HAWTTT SCENE 🀣🀣🀣🀣
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kajen

HEHE after D3...i was waiting for a MAST wala show and suvreen guggal is my show in that matterπŸ˜†...uiii ma...shit he is uber cute and his accent...hayye me frm delhi and fultoo delhi accent me...i mean wow...bhagwan ji mar daalaπŸ˜†
and suvreen's choupsey 🀣🀣

LOL I love such shows where the female lead is all sassy, and if the male lead is supposed to be a flirt and cool dude and all that (Basically someone like Samrat from MJHT, or Armaan from DMG), that too with that SEXY Delhi accent, then its gotta be one hell of a watch!

OMG damn you're from Delhi! That means you must be getting to listen to that uber sexy accent all around you! Here even my friends from Delhi have a neutral accent! The Delhi accent is oh-so-sexy man!  I swear man, haaye main mar gayi! πŸ˜†

ROFL I totally love it when they keep saying Chopsuey! I mean like W*F? And was it just me, or did she call Ganesh "Gannu Jee"? πŸ€£πŸ€£
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

LOL I love such shows where the female lead is all sassy, and if the male lead is supposed to be a flirt and cool dude and all that (Basically someone like Samrat from MJHT, or Armaan from DMG), that too with that SEXY Delhi accent, then its gotta be one hell of a watch!

OMG damn you're from Delhi! That means you must be getting to listen to that uber sexy accent all around you! Here even my friends from Delhi have a neutral accent! The Delhi accent is oh-so-sexy man!  I swear man, haaye main mar gayi! πŸ˜†

ROFL I totally love it when they keep saying Chopsuey! I mean like W*F? And was it just me, or did she call Ganesh "Gannu Jee"? πŸ€£πŸ€£

SHE DID 🀣🀣🀣🀣
damn even i like it when the female lead has that IDC abt u attitude.. 🀣🀣🀣...i like bitchy leads as well 🀣🀣
and talking abt ARMAAN don't get me started on that lol m a biggie bigggie KAJEN fan lolaa..DMG premi πŸ˜†
and damn i swear delhi guys have this HUSKY accent..no wonder husky voice of a guy is  my weakness 🀣🀣
and coming to CHOPUSEY hahahaha...kill me man...we used to say it YEARS AGO 🀣🀣
shit i m already going gaga over this show...lol...i love the frienship as well...that bestie!!
krystel21 thumbnail

SHE DID 🀣
damn even i like it when the female lead has that IDC abt u attitude.. 🀣🀣🀣...i like bitchy leads as well 🀣🀣
and talking abt ARMAAN don't get me started on that lol m a biggie bigggie KAJEN fan lolaa..DMG premi πŸ˜†
and damn i swear delhi guys have this HUSKY accent..no wonder husky voice of a guy is  my weakness 🀣🀣
and coming to CHOPUSEY hahahaha...kill me man...we used to say it YEARS AGO 🀣🀣
shit i m already going gaga over this show...lol...i love the frienship as well...that bestie!!

OMG SAME! I LOVE DMG, and I'm like on top of the world right now cause of the impending KaJen wedding! Haaye Armaan! β€οΈ But this isn't the DMG forum, so lets not swoon about him too much over here! πŸ˜†

Oh when the female lead is all sassy and has the IDC/bitchy attitude, it makes the show all the more fun to watch! And when she shows her no nonsense waala attitude to the guy and they both fight like cats and dogs, I swear to God that is sooo sexy!

ROFL the husky Delhi accent is my weakness too! πŸ˜³ πŸ€£πŸ€£ I mean its sooo sexy, that you just wanna listen to it all day! ROFL, me and my stupid penchant for weird but sexy accents!

OMG so Chopsuey is actually a legit term that was used some time back? ROFL ROFL I can't even imagine! 

BebaakBegum thumbnail
@ritchelle
LOL m jumping like an idiot since the tym i heard abt KAJEN's wedding...eeep!!!
and man,...DITTO lol!! i love it when the leads fight and gal becomes the smarty pants and outsmarts the MUSCLE man :P
shit the fights and quarrels are always sexy...as in sexy to the core...hahaha i can already imagine suvreen and yuvraaj kicking each other's buttt while fighting hahahaha
and yeah chopusey..we used to use it lol BACHMAN me :P
and hahaha we are two hell of a ACCENT lovers...hayye u should hear KUNWAR AMAR of DID and D3 fame and RAQESH BAPAT...hey bhagwan both have sexy voices...

btw m aarti
wats ur name??
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ritchelle

and man,...DITTO lol!! i love it when the leads fight and gal becomes the smarty pants and outsmarts the MUSCLE man :P
shit the fights and quarrels are always sexy...as in sexy to the core...hahaha i can already imagine suvreen and yuvraaj kicking each other's buttt while fighting hahahaha
and hahaha we are two hell of a ACCENT lovers...hayye u should hear KUNWAR AMAR of DID and D3 fame and RAQESH BAPAT...hey bhagwan both have sexy voices...

btw m aarti
wats ur name??

Hello Aarti...pehchanaπŸ˜†
krystel21 thumbnail

@ritchelle

btw m aarti
wats ur name??

OMG IK! Like my best friend from IF and I literally went mad when we heard about it! I think it was 2AM here and 1PM her time when we got the news, and we acted like complete retards! πŸ€£

OMG YES! The girl will outsmart the guy, and he will be stumped, but somewhere he'll be impressed, and in the middle of all the fights and the arguments he'll fall in love and POOF! The romance starts! Gahh these fights are like sooo sexy, and like you said, I can already imagine Yuvi and Suvreen fighting their asses off! πŸ˜†

LOL yeah that's one thing we've got in common, the love for the classic, rustic, and extremely sexy Delhi accent! πŸ˜ƒ OMG I wanna start watching D3, lekin I have like absolutely NO time man! Like I wasn't even supposed to start following another show, but a friend of mine sent me the link so that I can check out Yuvi, and I just HAD to continue watching the show cause he's SUCH a tota yaar! β˜ΊοΈ Now toh I am only gonna follow IPK and SG and Mohit Sehgal's next show! (Yes, I'm a huge Mohit fan!)

And Hi Aarti! πŸ˜ƒ You just said my name, Ritchelle! πŸ˜† Its pronounced as Rish-el, and mostly people call me Rit/Ritch, which is pronounced as Rish! πŸ˜ƒ
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sara HHL maembers also here😳
Hudaak thumbnail
arre yaar dis 1st takraar den pyaar trend is very common nwadayzz , bt stil lets see hw dis jodi chemistry turns out :)