Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajan_forever05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Asmi-

sajan forever exactly yar,.tum v elitian right?

Yup...😆
Call me disha..😳
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ masooo the gals isnt new, she has loose lots of her weight 
! disha okies!
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ya seriously hamesha jhagda dikhan zaroori hai kya?😆
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOOOL, sorry to barge in but the topic was really cute, and I couldn't stop snickering! Well its this cliched thing, which happens in every other show and film and with every other lead couple! But all said and done, its the fights between em that makes the relationship cute at the end of the day! I mean, agar pyaar ho, aur takraar naa ho, to us mein mazaa kaha hain yaar? 😛 😆 

On a side note, WHO is the lead? He's such a tota yaar! ☺️ He's sooo adorable, and his accent, ooof! 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

LOOOL, sorry to barge in but the topic was really cute, and I couldn't stop snickering! Well its this cliched thing, which happens in every other show and film and with every other lead couple! But all said and done, its the fights between em that makes the relationship cute at the end of the day! I mean, agar pyaar ho, aur takraar naa ho, to us mein mazaa kaha hain yaar? 😛 😆 

On a side note, WHO is the lead? He's such a tota yaar!  He's sooo adorable, and his accent, ooof! 

OMG hahahaha TOTA...yup he is a TOTA for sure...and pehla scene hi shirtless☺️...mar daalo hum massoom ladkiyo ko😆
but i have to say fights make the show CUTER and funny😳😳😳
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kajen

OMG hahahaha TOTA...yup he is a TOTA for sure...and pehla scene hi shirtless☺️...mar daalo hum massoom ladkiyo ko😆
but i have to say fights make the show CUTER and funny😳😳😳

OMG IK! Like I don't get Channel V, but my friend told me to go check this show out cause the male lead is DAMN cute, and when I checked it out I was like holy CRAP this guy is sooo cute! Ek dum tota hai yaar! 😆 And his accent, haaye! Main toh mar hi gayi by God!

Exactly! Such cute fights and arguments make the show all the more fun to watch, and it kinda makes the couple cuter, as they keep fighting! 😃
..Rish.. thumbnail
Hahhaha...thats the patent of all LOVE BIRDS !!!
Pehle ladai,nok jhok,ladke ko pyaar, friendship and den ikraar !!!! 🤣
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

OMG IK! Like I don't get Channel V, but my friend told me to go check this show out cause the male lead is DAMN cute, and when I checked it out I was like holy CRAP this guy is sooo cute! Ek dum tota hai yaar! 😆 And his accent, haaye! Main toh mar hi gayi by God!

Exactly! Such cute fights and arguments make the show all the more fun to watch, and it kinda makes the couple cuter, as they keep fighting! 😃

HEHE after D3...i was waiting for a MAST wala show and suvreen guggal is my show in that matter😆...uiii ma...shit he is uber cute and his accent...hayye me frm delhi and fultoo delhi accent me...i mean wow...bhagwan ji mar daala😆
and suvreen's choupsey 🤣🤣
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

Hahhaha...thats the patent of all LOVE BIRDS !!!
Pehle ladai,nok jhok,ladke ko pyaar, friendship and den ikraar !!!! 🤣

den fir se takraar and dher sara WAR 🤣🤣🤣🤣
..Rish.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

den fir se takraar and dher sara WAR 🤣

hahhaha...fir koi nayi ladki ghussing and TOTE par line marring..Ladki jealous and Ladke ko KISSING !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
*aisa hota nahi but i would love to see* 😳