Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
i thnk the track will go like this...

neha and rishi are happily married.but neha is a lookalike of aditi who is married by kabir for the sake of her property and killed her when he got his share.now he is in legal trouble.so he is shocked to see neha who looks like aditi and plans her to make aditi to escape from the legal troubles so he shld hv kidnapped  rishi now aiming for neha to attain the property..

Edited by crazy_world - 21 March 2012 at 8:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavitha_gurrammagicalworldlizzie1765Miss.Colorfull

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what if kabir is the game planner ?" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
But Where Is Rishi Then?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AkkiHP

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_fan

But Where Is Rishi Then?Confused

he shld hv kidnapped rishi

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Its Not Possible..Because Rishi Was In Bathroom And He Would Have Made Noise If Something Happened There...And How Would Kabir Take Rishi Out Then?Its Difficult To Take Him Out Thro' Window If Its There

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurav_fan

Its Not Possible..Because Rishi Was In Bathroom And He Would Have Made Noise If Something Happened There...And How Would Kabir Take Rishi Out Then?Its Difficult To Take Him Out Thro' Window If Its There

its his hotel aftrall..he can do whatever he want.he shd hv used a chloroform to kidnap rishi.

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
this track is so predictable. so it is not going to be like that. 

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I think kabir and rishi are together trying to get neha/aditi s property but actually its the gal who is playing a game to outsmart both the men .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sulbhatvdict

sulbhatvdict

Groupbie

sulbhatvdict

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
i think its all a game.. the way the thriller is everyday something new will come up.. i am looking fwd to seeing it everyday :) 
i like kabir his eyes are amazing.. and rishi is very choclate boy.. like them both now..
when will we get them listed on this site.. how does it get here??.. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.