Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banginbengali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

DAMN Brilliant I tell you!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Anjali n Khushi scene at first was so beautiful...just them girls talkin..n then stupid creep Shyam 🀒..go hide somewhere...who are you to tell Khushi when she can have a baby??!!??? 😑 N Khushi wah kya jawab hai!!! πŸ‘...Arnav r u still that stupid or are you blind..Khushi clearly doesn't love Shyam n u still don't see that...uggg...n Khushi seriously amazing the way she told Arnav off...all his cruel actions...Arnav step it up n start actin like a husband...n Khushi the way she described the meaning of bein a husband was brilliant!!!

The end part where Arnav said "My wife means my child. Mine" was to freakin good 😳..he made up for bein a looser all this time lol!!

Great OS Zara...thank you so much for the PM!!!⭐️
Edited by Banginbengali - 12 years ago
shine_bright thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was REAALLY good !
& would make a GREAT story if you continue it (:
Pleeease TRY!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Haa , great job though <333333
Loved Khushi's dialogues :)

J.
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was just too good. Really loved how khushi spoke it all out. She is too good.
paircube thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This better happen. It's just perfect for the serial. Also I wanna see arnav's extra possessive side.
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
My my! I loved the fire in this one!! This was just tooo good!
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: Banginbengali

DAMN Brilliant I tell you!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Anjali n Khushi scene at first was so beautiful...just them girls talkin..n then stupid creep Shyam 🀒..go hide somewhere...who are you to tell Khushi when she can have a baby??!!??? 😑 N Khushi wah kya jawab hai!!! πŸ‘...Arnav r u still that stupid or are you blind..Khushi clearly doesn't love Shyam n u still don't see that...uggg...n Khushi seriously amazing the way she told Arnav off...all his cruel actions...Arnav step it up n start actin like a husband...n Khushi the way she described the meaning of bein a husband was brilliant!!!

The end part where Arnav said "My wife means my child. Mine" was to freakin good 😳..he made up for bein a looser all this time lol!!

Great OS Zara...thank you so much for the PM!!!⭐️

thanks for the long fab comment. i loved it thanks. shyam always does have a way of popping up in random places doesnt he...may be he uses pipes to get round.πŸ˜†
Haha, I loved it. Fiesty Khusi and Possessive Arnav!
pc17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
you tell him Khushi! I loved this! Now I can't stop thinking about little Arnavs and Khushi running all about the place πŸ˜ƒ Can you imagine?! Bechara Arnav, he'll be chasing after his wife AND his kids! His tension level will skyrocket through the roof...uske band bajne wali hai!
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww... that was sooo good... great she gave it back to him... hope something similar happens on the show.. instead of all the forced romance, childish antics and selective amnesia.
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved itπŸ‘
thanx for the pm
i loved how khushi shut shyam upπŸ˜‰
pm me if u update more πŸ˜Š