Punar Vivah

PUNAR VIVAH :) :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nalini29

Groupbie

nalini29

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

Hi guyz,don miss the coming episodes.They are going to be interesting... Haldi Ceremony,Sangeet,Dances by Gurmeet which we know are going to be exceptional.WOW... all of us are anxious i suppose.Will be nice if they extend the show daily for another half hour. Its like abbhi toh shuru hua n khatam bhi ho gaya. Its going good n we get to see more of Yash,Aarti n Kidoos,that's going to be the main pulse ahead...CHEERS!! to the whole team n GOOD LUCH ahead!!!! Congos to everyone for your performances...you all ROCCCK!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-eiya-kriti07maneet_forever9pickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PUNAR VIVAH :) :)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nalini29

Groupbie

nalini29

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
SORRY, GOOD LUCK Tongue

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
wow

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I'm excited and tense at the same time!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nalini29

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah it's good watching the marriage ritual sequence but can't balance it with my other favourite show Bade Achhe Lagte HainUnhappy. Waiting for 3rd April for the change of timings so that i can enjoy both the shows equallyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nalini29

Pearl_27

IF-Dazzler

Pearl_27

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Show timings are changing?why and how please tell me guys

nalini29

Groupbie

nalini29

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

I'm excited and tense at the same time!

Why tensed?? 

nalini29

Groupbie

nalini29

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Indomitable

Yeah it's good watching the marriage ritual sequence but can't balance it with my other favourite show Bade Achhe Lagte HainUnhappy. Waiting for 3rd April for the change of timings so that i can enjoy both the shows equallyWink

Hey there is a repeat telecast nxt day too at 11am, 1pm n evening 6.30pm :))))

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.