Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

India-Forums

THE REAL TRACK (MY PREDICTION)

sruthi510776 Senior Member
sruthi510776
sruthi510776

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
HIII GUYS,
                              I WAS REALLY INTERESTED TO WATCH THIS SOAP AFTER SEEING THE PROMOS.
BOTH THE TWO EPISODES WERE SUPERB AND THRILLING.Smile
          I HAVE GOT A PREDICTION ABOUT THIS SHOW WHICH MAY BE TRUE
               "HUNAR HALI IS REALLY NEHA&SHE WAS TIED HER KNOT WITH RISHI.THEY WERE GONE FOR THEIR HONEYMOON AND DURING THEIR  RETURN MET WITH AN ACCIDENT IN WHICH RISHI WAS KILLED AND NEHA LOST HER MEMORY.SHE WAS RESCUED BY ANOTHER FAMILY OR COUPLE AND GOT AN IDENTITY OF ADITI.AFTER SOME MONTHS SHE  GOT MARRIED WITH KABIR.
AND NOW AFTER SEEING THE SAME PLACE SHE REMEMBERS RISHI AND SHE THINKS THAT THE PERSON WITH HER IS NOT KABIR BUT RISHI"
                                   HOW IS MY PREDICTION ? WILL IT HAPPEN ? PLZ LEAVE COMMENTS.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuuc22magicalworlddipi.15

magicalworld Senior Member
magicalworld
magicalworld

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
very nice post and prediction...
i was also very excited to watch the show and enjoying it also and about the track it is so confusing so can't say anything Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uc22sruthi510776

sulbhatvdict Groupbie
sulbhatvdict
sulbhatvdict

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i think she is neha.. and she will fight this  kabir.. but somehow i tyhink kabir is the real hero.. what do u guys think??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi510776

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
me too very excited for this show...it was awesome the first episode...so much in just 2 episodes...wow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sruthi510776

sruthi510776 Senior Member
sruthi510776
sruthi510776

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulbhatvdict

i think she is neha.. and she will fight this  kabir.. but somehow i tyhink kabir is the real hero.. what do u guys think??

ya,  too think so
Kashish_kr Groupbie
Kashish_kr
Kashish_kr

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I dont agree. We know know that Rishi has been kidnpped and Neha checked in with Rishi(as shown in cctv). 
kkate Groupbie
kkate
kkate

Posted: 23 March 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

i also think that neha come wid rishi only and kabir is the one who cheated lateat promo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index