India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

the best post

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Sorry there was only ten choices. Others please forgive me...The names were selected at random only. come on ......your time starts now

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i cant chose anyone...each and every post is intresting...i laugh at almost everyones funny comments...and i end up saying..."oh yeah i was thinking the same" oh ya i felt the same.." so i guess we all feel and want to say the same..it just matter of posting it first...

neways if i really have to chose..i will chose daisys updates...queenbes way of writting...jps funny comments...rumi's news...tablets..shocking information..
and everyone elses point of view...they all have something...

i dont know...i know i should have made this easy and just chose one...but i had to write this..its hard to chose..

secondly..i didnt know there was such a thing as best post...or best post award

why this compitition?

thirdly i think i am mistaking..maybe u r doing this for fun....if yes then ignore what i just wrote...
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I like everyone's post!  Tongue
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

I like everyone's post!  Tongue

I agree! 

In fact I shouldn't even be on the poll.  I'm sill new, and the rest of you (including you Blue) are far more talanted when it comes to bringing up intersting view points about this show.  Everyone on the poll has been on I F a lot longer than me, and have communicated their ideas and thoughts brilliantly.  I shouldn't even be in the same catagory. 

I applaud everyone on the poll!!! ClapClap  Including you Blue!  Thanks so much!

Regards,

Peaches

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:41am | IP Logged

I Agree with teh rest here... all members are wonderful with the posts in their own special ways!

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil_drivers

Armu..It's amazing how every colour acquires a life of it's own when you wear it..For example you looked blazing hot in that Orange shirt..like a pleasing crackling fire..burning away cheerfully in an old comfortable mansion..warming everything and everybody..and Me..an abandoned..lonely wooden cottage dying to be burnt by you....!

And when you made your entry into Gurudwara in White....You were the epitome of virginal innocence and unsullied purity.....!

In Dark Green, you are the Foilage King..!

In Black..You are like the chivalrous knight in shining armour, willingly undergoing trial after trial..boldly ..bravely..all for your lady love...!

Embarrassed
too good devil drivers!
and i love every post which makes me laugh at IF! and whoever shares their views! i cant choose any persons!
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged
i love everyone elses becuz they make me smile and make my day. so i dont know who to chose, basically if i were to chose frmo those, i just wouldnt vote, dont vote for me because i really don't have that great posts, it depends on my attitudes. otherwise, i don't think i should get nominated.

Edited by mikagurl23 - 22 April 2005 at 12:22pm
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged

I love to read everyone's post. It's show so many different point of views. But some have a great way of expressing themselves...and have a great way with words.

Also Devil.. we missed you a lot. Loved to read about our sona.. come back soon...

Go to top