Rang Badalti Odhani

Vote for KT in Big Star Young Entertainer Awards!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hi guys, I am here to ask for all you Karan Tacker fans in here to vote for him in the following awards.. We all have loved Karan as Shaan and for being himself, now let's join in making him bag this award for his sheer hard work and show our love for him! Big smile

Karan Tacker...the Heart Hacker has been nominated in the Big Star Young Entertainer Awards in Super hit Star Male TV Fiction category.

This time do not fail to vote and make Karan Tacker win big time.

GUYS PLEASE VOTE AT THE BELOW SITE AND MAKE KARAN TACKER AKA VIREN WIN UNDER THE Superhit Star Male TV Fiction category the only nomination from EHMMBH...

Steps on how to vote:

1 ) Go to page:
https://apps.facebook.com/sweepstakeshq/contests/202141 

2) Enter your email id and date of birth. 
3) Vote for following category:

a)Big Star Young Entertainer 2012: Superhit Star: Male TV Fiction
 Vote for Viren: Select "Karan Tacker - Ek Hazaron Main Meri Behna Hai"

b) You have to select the box for "I have read and agree to the official rules and the following 
terms and conditions of Use and Privacy Policy".

c) Click on "Submit" button.

d) Make sure you get the Congratulations! Your entry was Successfully Submitted message. Otherwise
 scroll up and see the error why you are not able to submit and update it accordingly.

Any issues on how to vote please comment on this post so one of us can help them but dont forget to vote or ignore! VOTE NOW! ASAP!

It does not take long...its single voting...one vote per email ID.

Please VOTE..nd Make Tacker Win...coz he deserves it Smile

PS: Guys I know how badly some of us want a better track for Viren in EHMMBH show, if we make him win we WILL prove to the producer of that show how popular Karan is! And HE NEEDS TO BE VALUED! The fact that he was the ONLY one to be nominated proves a point in itself, but let's make him win too! Plz help us in making Karan Tacker win, make him proud and prove a point to the CVs of his new show! Embarrassed Also, this is not just about proving a point, this is a token of thankyou to Karan for always entertaining as be it as Sameer, Shaan or Viren! IT HAILS KARAN TACKER EVERYWHERE!

Thankyou for the co-operation everyone! Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m4ktherelokhande00wel1111HarshIkaZaYa-Deepali-ktymtara_211

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vote for KT in Big Star Young Entertainer Awards!" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
                   Sorry ..but my vote is for Barun Sobati...i know kt is best actor but i can't regret  the fact that barun is also   best actor  now days...i can only say all the best for KT hope he will   win

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

wel1111

wel1111

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveYM

Sorry ..but my vote is for Barun Sobati...i know kt is best actor but i can't regret  the fact that barun is also   best actor  now days...i can only say all the best for KT hope he will   win

YM fans are known for this...to make kt  lose...they can vote for anyone. 
if ym nominated for cgm and sanaya for ipkknd...thn thy will vote for ym...pure biased...!!!

but anyway, Karan Tacker is the best in any role...so my vote always goes to karan tacker...!!!!

hot and cute, lovey and funny...caring and lively husband of tv...viren rocks!

thx for posting the link.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m4ktherelokhande00

m4kthere

m4kthere

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
thank yu mods for making the post sticky

between I believe the real rbo fans who have always supported KT/YM in every venture would vote for KT here...n if not then Ull be proving that ur bunch of jealous people...

Tell me miss @loveYM if it has been for rbo, wud u have voted for barun???
NOOO

feels bad for KT who has such sorta fans who becuz of his pairing with someone else are not votingg for him...anyway KT u win or loose U will be d best always

loev KT!!

lokhande00

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
             u guys r free to think whatever u want...n i free to do whatever i want...btw  who knows me  they know that i'm not doing it for any jelousy ...i did it coz i really like barun as ASR...

i don't care about that ppl whom i don't know

Edited by loveYM - 21 March 2012 at 8:45am

DiehardYMfan

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info Natty Smile...

@All - Feel free to vote if you want to...And one small request to everyone...Please refrain from starting fights, accusing and argueing on the forum Smile...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-afiya.k.krithikaWooHooHaha21DiehardYMfanshanakyasharan

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Natti for sharing..
@All...have a req..please Refrain from Fighting  and Bashing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

lokhande00

lokhande00

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
my vote always goes to kt no matter what bec he entertained me as sameer Shaan and now as viren
ya poor kt who gives interviews with yashshri just to make shanak fans happy even the show went off air long time back none of the celebrity does that he is a winner and always will be

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

m4kthereNabzKaJenDMGtara_211

Post Reply New Post

Go to top